How to run FLV video files?

Status
Not open for further replies.

//siddhartha//

Stabbing my shoe
Hi! I got a few FLV video files that were embedded in Flash on the net. I saved them from the Temporary Internet Files folder but can't find a right player to run it..
Could you suggest a way out?? Please....

>> Siddhartha

Anand_RF

Journeyman
You need the flv player for them. I'm not aware of any other software that plays it. *applian.com/flvplayer/?src=VideoDownloadPlay

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
@Siddhartha, Use Flvplayer (*www.flvplayer.com/). Just drag 'n drop the FLV
video file in the player to play it. Plus, you can customize the player as per your needs.

Third Eye

gooby pls
guys i want to know something..i have video downloaded extension for firefox with which everbody can download video from youtube and google..but videos with name ''get video'' are not working in flashplayer..other with different names are working fine.i am able to watch video(get videos) in youtube.

Last edited:

mediator

Technomancer
@siddhartha....For windows use "Riva FLV player"...download it....search it on google!
For Linux download win32codec pack, install it....and use gmplayer to access these files!!

Ravirdv

Broken In
tech_mastermind said:
guys i want to know something..i have video downloade extension for firefox with which everbody can download video from youtube and google..but videos with name ''get video'' are not working in flashplayer..other with different names are working fine.i am able to watch video(get videos) in youtube.

rename get_video to get_video.flv ;)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^^ Why did you bump such a old thread??? Look at the day of last reply "04-09-2006, 09:53 AM " :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom