how to rip fifa 2007 songs !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaustav_geek

1337 |)00|) \m/
Umm.. Well, you could use any mp3 recording software from here which records whatever passes through the soundcard...

That way, start recording on that software and fire FIFA07... When the song you want starts playin... don't move any keys or move your mouse. When the song stops....quit FIFAA07 and stop the recording..

Then use audacity or whichever software you prefer and clip the unnecessary parts from that mp3.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
Thts the similar way i had recorded NFSU2 songs.
you can use Audacity itself for recording. And there some sound setting in Windows that u need to change.
i m not on pc now but i think in sound control panel u need to enable stereo as recording mode. u must chk by double clicking on volume icon then goto Properties. there u must find that setting.

sam_1710

Youngling
the above methods are damn tedios!!
instead use this"EA traxx convertor" download from here : *gfo2007.fifatainment.net/eatrax_converter.rar

for more mods, patches etc.. go to : *www.letsplayfifa.com/index.php?nav=downloads/category&categoryID=13

did an exhaustive search on google to find this!! :)

sam_1710

Youngling
jus copy the 2 files, sx.exe and ex.bat into the audio folder in ur fifa directory and run ex.bat
dats it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom