How to play Oblivion? What's the objective?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
I played many good RPGs like diablo2 lod, deus ex, neverwinter knights, Gothic 1&2. In all these games, I do everything in one areas before triggering advancement to next area. Stats and skills are upgraded to uber levels early by doing side and main missions in a specific order and training certain skills and gaining secret items and rewards by exploring certain areas.
I dont think all this applies to Oblivion. In oblivion , lvling or skill improvements cant be controlled. One can lvl up without improving combat skills. The monster seem to lvl up to match your lvl to maintain the difficulty, but they lvl up with combat skills. A few more lvls like that can cause unplayable difficulty. This is what I am guessing from playing the game for 20 mins after coming out of the tutorial sewers.

So help me out. What kind of playing style should I use?

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
The key is to level up wisely.
See gamespot's guide to oblivion level-up,it really helped me.
*www.gamespot.com/features/6147085/index.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=gameguides&tag=gameguide;title;1

OP
adithyagenius

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
I think oblivion will need a lot of planning and reading. I will postpone the game to a time when I dont have exams on the horizon. My college has "continuous evaluation" where 30% of working days have exams which affect CGPA. No CGPA> no scholarship -> no graphics card. Bah!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom