How to overcome torrent traffic throttle ?

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
Guys , I am a frequent torrenter and nowadays i am severely throttled of my bittorrent traffic ..

So i went to torrific.com for some help ...
It seems good and i used to Download them with IDM at a favorable speed

but i am not able to add some torrents due to some personal problems

Is there anyother site like torrific ( free / You invite me :grin: ) ??

Or is there any method to overcome my bittorent traffic throttling ?? Will something like BTGuard ?
I mean the real method
Not but changing the protocol encryption to forced in utorrent or so .. ( that hardly overcomes the throttle )

Need help badly

Myresult : Glasnost: Test if your ISP is shaping your traffic

I have also verified my ISP in the Wiki's list of BAd ISPs who throtttle BT bandwidth ..

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
TheMost said:
I have also verified my ISP in the Wiki's list of BAd ISPs who throtttle BT bandwidth ..
Really??? Whats the link for this list???

Nah man I don't know of sites like that. Searched for it but no good.

haha. I am lucky my ISP are good guys.
My Glaptop Test

OP
TheMost

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
Really??? Whats the link for this list???

Nah man I don't know of sites like that. Searched for it but no good.

haha. I am lucky my ISP are good guys.
My Glaptop Test

May be your lucky enough ... Enjoy it to the core . But i really dont know why there were not much discussions in the forum .:)i really expected much .:) i meant some websites like Torrific,torrentrelay,iptorrents...

gameranand

Living to Play
Well lets just say that most people download torrents using Utorrent so they don't need any of these to download torrents. And most importantly most people don't download that much that their ISP will lower their speeds so thats why not a hot topic.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
hmm.. one real method is tunneling but that is advance stuff if you want to do it all by yourself, however there are few free services which provides tunneling but to get good speed they charge little money.

OP
TheMost

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
hmm.. one real method is tunneling but that is advance stuff if you want to do it all by yourself, however there are few free services which provides tunneling but to get good speed they charge little money.

Can u put forth some more Details ??

U mean this ??

*torrentfreak.com/bittorrent-over-ssh-071014/

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
TheMost;1399583 U mean this ?? [url said:
*torrentfreak.com/bittorrent-over-ssh-071014/[/url]

Wow.. that sounds good! Maybe I would try it in office! :evil:

Top Bottom