How to make software collection like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya1987

Extheist
Can anyone tell how to make software collection like this!!!

*img178.imageshack.us/img178/3421/interface5fz.jpg

Thanks in advance!!! :)

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
looks warez AIO to me (wat else is FIX :))

You can use Flash or VB to do this.. though it looks like that kinda interface.. I am not sure...

con_tester

Journeyman
I think its made by some kind of CD Menu Builder.
Cant say which cause dozens out there.
Google for CD Menu Builder or CD Autorun Menu or Autorun Maker and download any application you find. All the applications can make similar menu interfaces.
I use CD Menu creator and it can make menu's like that you see when installing windows.

knight17

In the zone
I think it can be made using flash.
Or by using visual studio
i think they are just only the links to the
main executable files
When the link is clicked the program will open.
like programs open in digit dvd[setup]

con_tester

Journeyman
knight17 said:
I think it can be made using flash.
Or by using visual studio
i think they are just only the links to the
main executable files
When the link is clicked the program will open.
like programs open in digit dvd[setup]

Exectly.
How you figure it out.
We are all thinking that this is only some kinda manualy edited screenshot or something.Thanks for giving us a way. What if you had not came here.
Than we have to spent all our life here searching for the answer. :wink:

Sorry yaar.Joking. Dil pe mat lena. Main aisa hi hoon.
I m just saying that we all know what a Autorun builder program does but the thing is that we wanna creat exactly the same autorun as mentioned above.
Sorry about joke.

hansraj

In the zone
its definitely something else other than cd menu creator coz i too have similar kind of packed *.exe file which is a combi pack of all the available softwares and few of them are programmed to extract themselves in the temp folder and few of them start an installation.
as far as cd menu's r concerned they r just independent exe with links to all the other exe or applications kept at different locations in the cd.

puja399

In the zone
Pardon my stubbornness/idiocy, but I think u people didn't see my post. So here is it again:
puja399 said:
It was made with AutoPlay Media Studio (*www.indigorose.com/ams/).

It is the screenshot of the AIO release. In fact all such releases are *warez* (I know that mentioning that very word makes chill to run down the spine of most of us here!!!! :lol: :lol: ), but in case some of us did experience any of such releases, hypethetically of course, then they would realise that those releases contain only one executable file which is the container of all those setups and fixes (cracks rather). I guess people having knowledge of Visual Studio (its a mammoth tool, isn't it??) can make such thing with it, but what can't be done with V Studio? Its like saying u can make any work of writing, novel, poetry etc., with 26 letters of the alphabet!!!! But in this case, those releases are made with Indigo Rose's Autoplay Media Studio, and how did know this? No inside information in this case, but just by reading the webpages and using google!!! 8)

con_tester

Journeyman
@puja399 Sorry.We didn't notice your post.
I checked it today and what...IT ROCKS.

FOR EVERYONE HERE...
Check that link mentioned above.
That is one of the best autorun menu builder out there.
Very Customizable indeed...

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
Hey

puja399 said:
Pardon my stubbornness/idiocy, but I think u people didn't see my post. So here is it again:
puja399 said:
It was made with AutoPlay Media Studio (*www.indigorose.com/ams/).

It is the screenshot of the AIO release. In fact all such releases are *warez* (I know that mentioning that very word makes chill to run down the spine of most of us here!!!! :lol: :lol: ), but in case some of us did experience any of such releases, hypethetically of course, then they would realise that those releases contain only one executable file which is the container of all those setups and fixes (cracks rather). I guess people having knowledge of Visual Studio (its a mammoth tool, isn't it??) can make such thing with it, but what can't be done with V Studio? Its like saying u can make any work of writing, novel, poetry etc., with 26 letters of the alphabet!!!! But in this case, those releases are made with Indigo Rose's Autoplay Media Studio, and how did know this? No inside information in this case, but just by reading the webpages and using google!!! 8)

Well, I thought you had the most accurate reply to the question! But, I thought maybe i could give a general answer so that in case he wants to do something different, he could know where to look!
:D Anyways, good work!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom