How to make rusty websites compatible with FF or Opera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Wtf ! Every website developed by India for India is just IE compatible. Try to open in another browsers and they all phail at some point or other.

Here this one site uses some popup calendar to choose the date and enter in textfield. So when I click on the calendar it just displays a popup with name of days at the top and no clendar below.

It was quite simple if they would have let the text field set editable. So that I can enter the date manually. But bloody noobs made that text field as non editable. Wtf ?

Is there any extension to make that text field editable.

I think I can use firebug to make this work but is there any other option.

Me so friggin dont likes the noob websites designed by some unworthy designers.

SQL Injection seems to be answer

Last edited:

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
Yep, it seems so in many Indian sites, mostly corporate and then some more. I can go on a ten page rant about Indian (un)openness, well that's for another day.

Firebug might work and you can also try WebDeveloper extension though I'm not sure.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Hah...just hacked some values in hidden fields and disabled text fields to put values manually and verify flag.
My bro got leave application sanctioned :)

He is too now a linux convert and i.e. wholetime. There is no windows on his PC now. After a lot of hassle with windows i made him to switch to Linux. Now it seems he can negotiate on some friggin incompatible websites :p Alas I am to learning new things to do day by day, with some unique problems posed by him. One was to open dwg files and edit that in a cad software (successfully solved).

Lolz a very fine day to start with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom