How to Make My Site WAP enable..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys ,

Could Nybody tell me how can I wap enable my website .. Wht are the softwares needed. Also please tell me can i use my domain name 4 the hosting or should i need to register 'nother one seperately

Thanks in advance

tuxfan

Technomancer
About a year ago, I had made some WAP pages and kept on a site. It was for learning purposes so kept a few misc pics for downloading for the mobile screen resolution. If you want, I can give you those .wml files. But they are very simple and basic ones.

WML is pretty similar to HTML. I picked it up from w3schools and it wasn't difficult.

OP
M

mobile_freak_2020

Broken In
Thanks a lot Tuxfan .Could u mail that to
dexter.wizard@gmail.com

thanks in advance
tuxfan said:
About a year ago, I had made some WAP pages and kept on a site. It was for learning purposes so kept a few misc pics for downloading for the mobile screen resolution. If you want, I can give you those .wml files. But they are very simple and basic ones.

WML is pretty similar to HTML. I picked it up from w3schools and it wasn't difficult.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Ok. I have mailed them to you. But excuse the silly names of the files. I don't know what I had in mind when I kept those unusual names. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom