how to make my own website

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
If you are really serious..than must go for a paid hosting and a paid domain name......like .com/org/net/in........

For a website.......you need:
1) webspace
2) Domain name

You can start your website using some blog script like wordpress or any CMS like drupal or joomla..

OP
heartripple

heartripple

In the zone
If you are really serious..than must go for a paid hosting and a paid domain name......like .com/org/net/in........

For a website.......you need:
1) webspace
2) Domain name

You can start your website using some blog script like wordpress or any CMS like drupal or joomla..

i just want to own website and know how to make website so pais site space is not for me

but anyway thank you u have given me reply

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
i just want to own website and know how to make website so pais site space is not for me

but anyway thank you u have given me reply
What kind of website you are looking for. Todays making a website is lot easy....there are lots of free scripts available. So, you can choose ant script as per your need to start your website. Let me know if I can help you in any regard. :)

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Since you are new to this area, I suggest you to start blogging using free platforms like www.blogspot.com or www.wordpress.com and get the feel of it. Once you gain some experience and confidence, you can go for paid web hostings. And yes, let us know what exactly your website content will be?

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
what is the yearly charge for that site
It can be free also..just signup for a free wordpress account www.wordpress.com

But I think they dont allow to put ads on free accounts.

A .com/org/net domain name can cost you rs. 300/- to 400/-
And 100 MB space is more than sufficient to host a wordpress website. It will cost you Rs. 200/- rs. 2000/- depending on host provider.

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
For beginners, I suggest u use some free blog hosts like some suggested above.

For hosting the site, read this thread.

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
I am new to wordpress.
Does anyone know how to add online games to my site?
Also, if i add 1 post, it goes down.
I mean, i want to do something so that my heading such as "Welcome to my page...." always remains up and never goes down, even if i write another blog

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
I am new to wordpress.
Does anyone know how to add online games to my site?
Also, if i add 1 post, it goes down.
I mean, i want to do something so that my heading such as "Welcome to my page...." always remains up and never goes down, even if i write another blog

Yes. You can. There are many plug-ins available which allow you to put flash based games into wordpress.

Regarding "Welcome Page", Create a Static Page. Refer the pic below:

*img178.imageshack.us/img178/5274/staticpageru4.th.jpg

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
@gary4gar

Sorry for threadjacking, but I didnt want to start a new topic for this.

How much space does a Wordpress free account give you? I checked the features list there but it was not mentioned...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom