How to make money online without investment or with cheap investment?

Dpak1992

Broken In
Hi all
i want to make money online without any investment. I don't wanna work like freelancer as they work on project. Please help me as u can......

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
Ok do u want to at least "work" if not on a project??

If yes, even blogs earn you money but not without any effort or commitment though.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
yes.. there are lots of Nigerian people who are willing to give you monies for moving around some hidden cash.. try it out. believe me I have made $hit load of cash with these guys.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
yes.. there are lots of Nigerian people who are willing to give you monies for moving around some hidden cash.. try it out. believe me I have made $hit load of cash with these guys.
lol hope you're kidding.

more...
they will give you like suppose 10k$ then keep your cut then send that to another account.
after few transactions trust will be build and amounts get higher and higher so once it hits the highest like 50k-100k,
just do the road runner beep beep and dash away :)

kartikoli

Busy!!
lol hope you're kidding.

more...
they will give you like suppose 10k$ then keep your cut then send that to another account.
after few transactions trust will be build and amounts get higher and higher so once it hits the highest like 50k-100k,
just do the road runner beep beep and dash away :)

yes agree with you

saumen

Right off the assembly line
Dude!! how it's possible if you don't want to do anything?
Okay here is a tips for you
first create a useful blog then try for Google adsense.
if you get a google adsense account then you can earn easily without investment.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Dude!! how it's possible if you don't want to do anything?
Okay here is a tips for you
first create a useful blog then try for Google adsense.
if you get a google adsense account then you can earn easily without investment.

Guys just off topic as well as on topic also. I made a South Indian Culinary blog via google's Blogger and signed in the Adsense account which said that they will approve of my blog after 10 days and then when I returned to check my AdSense status it says that it has deactivated my account.
Reason: Due to suspicious activity in my account.
I cannot understand anything by this. What suspicious activity and why is it happening to my account and who is doing it.
Main Culprit: My ISP. Right....
What for is I cannot apprehend.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
^ suspicious activity = you try to manipulate their against their ToS. don't tell me now that you didn't. :D fake clicks or high traffic in 1 single day.
also as you said someone who is using the same ISP and may be same IP already misused this and you become victim of it.
do not exchange clicks to make money for short term instead plan for long run.

make unique content and use twitter facebook to drive traffic. how? just tweet your links regularly to blog posts. if you can do some SEO.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
^ suspicious activity = you try to manipulate their against their ToS. don't tell me now that you didn't. :D fake clicks or high traffic in 1 single day.
also as you said someone who is using the same ISP and may be same IP already misused this and you become victim of it.
do not exchange clicks to make money for short term instead plan for long run.

make unique content and use twitter facebook to drive traffic. how? just tweet your links regularly to blog posts. if you can do some SEO.

I didn't even got advertisements posted on my blog by AdSense. How can I make clicks myself man. My IP was used by whoever lived in the flat I was living now. The same IP is being used by me since Beam fiber did not install or a lay new wired connection for me instead used the existing connection which is already there.

How can I exchange clicks without even advertisements being posted in my blog. How is that possible. My AdSense account is disabled on account of "suspicious activity" by some one who is using my IP or some one in the ISP itself and not me buddy.

The below logins is being generated on minute by minute basis in my event log. Now tell me what is suspicious activity meant by.

Special privileges assigned to new logon.

Subject:
Security ID: SYSTEM
Account Name: SYSTEM
Account Domain: NT AUTHORITY
Logon ID: 0x3e7

Privileges: SeAssignPrimaryTokenPrivilege
SeTcbPrivilege
SeSecurityPrivilege
SeTakeOwnershipPrivilege
SeLoadDriverPrivilege
SeBackupPrivilege
SeRestorePrivilege
SeDebugPrivilege
SeAuditPrivilege
SeSystemEnvironmentPrivilege
SeImpersonatePrivilege

Last edited:

Quite tough to get Adsense account these days. They don't approve blogs anymore.

I got Adsense nine years back from my blogs. I could never make more than $20 per month! But still it was nice pocket money LOL.

sksksksk

.:: un.Understandable ::.
Why dont you simply start freelancing!! ??
Its free and you will have your payment! You just need you have an account on it...(that too its free)
Then according to your interest start working on projects! But you will need to find out projects of your type.!
And remember no one in this world will pay you without making you to sweat!! ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom