How to make laptop as Wi-Fi hotspot?

OP
©mß

©mß

Journeyman
try this. it should probably work good.
follow all the steps.

Wi-Host: Freeware to Turn Your Windows PC or Laptop into Wi-Fi Hot Spot to Share Internet Connection - AskVG

:)
Have already tried it but tried again now and result is same. It is not working. :'(

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
Have already tried it but tried again now and result is same. It is not working. :'(

the sharing properties should be like this (for your Wifi Router)
*media.askvg.com/articles/images5/Enable_Internet_Connection_Sharing_Feature.png

in the drop down menu, select the network provided by the USB Modem

OP
©mß

©mß

Journeyman
I have followed each step carefully. So, yes I have done it many times , everytime I try.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone?

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
try this : a video guide.
Turn Windows 8 Laptop into WiFi HotSpot [How To] - YouTube

there are lots of guides on youtube, tried any ?

OP
©mß

©mß

Journeyman
try this : a video guide.
Turn Windows 8 Laptop into WiFi HotSpot [How To] - YouTube

there are lots of guides on youtube, tried any ?
Already made clear in the first post that I have tried most of the softwares and watched many videos.
Since, you asked to watch this one, I watched it and it's the same as the other videos are.
Not working still.

rish1

Cyborg Agent
try with connectify pro ;)

else only option is windows 7 or try with windows 8 pro

in windows 7 home basic as well microsoft has implemeted many restrictions like i can't connect my camera through wifi in home basic it requires ultimate or home premium for that so it could be MS has disabled that facility in windows 8 so people buy Pro editions taking a guess here this could be the reason as you have already tried many tutorials and softwares

Last edited:

Cyrilbrain

Right off the assembly line
I used a tool named OSToto Hotspot to creat WiFi hotspot on my Windows 8.1 laptop, it is better than CMD way!

TechnoBOY

Padawan
I use MTS Mblaze for internet and want to make my Laptop running Windows8 as a wifi hotspot.
I have already watched many videos on youtube.
ALready tried that CMD method and already tried all softwares(i think).
Now help me with the same keeping in mind that I am using MBlaze.
+1 to mHotspot

Top Bottom