How to make data base for music??????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

mak1012

Journeyman
hi guys i have more than 10gb of music.....but every time when i want to listen any song itbecomes very hactic and tme consuming job.........i dont wanna use realplayers or any other player coz i dont use only one player.........what to do????????/

jal_desai

In the zone
Its like saying ... I want to supress my hunger but dont want to eat food... iTunes the best... but if u dont want any players then use music manager.... its a software to manage large collection..but the most irritating thing abt it is tht its interface is shockingly bad...

OP
mak1012

mak1012

Journeyman
jal_desai said:
Its like saying ... I want to supress my hunger but dont want to eat food... iTunes the best... but if u dont want any players then use music manager.... its a software to manage large collection..but the most irritating thing abt it is tht its interface is shockingly bad...
yes im agree with u but thing is that i always use all players and in that case. i have to stuckk with one player....... because of that i want ne other software in which i can change my player (in my data base). is there ne software available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom