how to know an administrator password?

Hardik

Right off the assembly line
I forgot my computer administrator password that a gave but now i can't access the administrator access. i am work in limited user. How i know the Administrator password? Please help.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
what are you using? Xp? Vista? Win 7? Ubuntu? Linux mint? Solaris?

Asuming you aren't trying to hack anyones PC and you are using Vis ta or 7 click below link

How to reset the Windows administrator password - Windows 7 Vista XP - 4sysops

nims11

BIOS Terminator
google for and download "trinity rescue kit"
burn it to a CD or use Multiboot ISO to enable your pen drive to boot Trinity.

boot Trinity from the CD or USB.
after it boots up, type the following(case sensitive)
winpass -u "Administrator"
follow the steps and select the option to clear the password. you can replace "Administrator" with any other user name.

Croline

I think you need Windows Password Key. It has solved 100000 users of that problem in one year.

Just download the tool and burn the iso image to your cd or USB, then use it to reset your locked pc.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
it seems like a paid one.. there are some limitations in the demo one. anyone let me know how it works...
Windows Password | Lost Windows Password | Windows Password Reset | Forgot Windows Password

Kaom

I've used that program. In addition,you need a CD or USB to do it. Actually, it works.

Kaom

Long? You need to go to the official website to learn. It's easy.

I just download it from another computer and install it. Burn to a blank CD and insert it to my locked computer to reset.

Hope it can help you too.

AshutoshM

Blue Age Wonders
Use Hiren's Boot disc software. Write it on a CD and make it bootable. When your computer boots boot from CD. From the menu choose 'boot from Hiren's disc' and whoa! you are running XP without any password needed!!! :grin:

Top Bottom