How to know about particular land/property?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Well is it possible to know that who owns a particular land and how he owns it? I mean did he buy it or got as a gift and stuff like that.. Possible? Urgent.

Thankyou.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Contact a lawyer.
Ask him/her to do a background check on that property.
(not all lawyers do that bu some do)
U've to submit all papers to him so that he can check any dispute is present.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
We are students.. Lawyer might not be possible..No other way?
Students???!!!
What do want to do with land??
Shops??

C, logically if u "just" believe d people who u r dealing or his neghbors, u'll take a risk.
Law won't do mercy wid u only because u r student. Like aftr 2-3 months someone else comes with a will which shows that d person u delt was fraud and none knew.

Such disputes only caught by lawyers...think:rolleyes:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
^What truth about school land?
You think your school has been built on an illegal land :lol:

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Need to know about our school land.. Need to tell parents the truth..

:shock:...school land? truth??
Now i'm fused...
watever, in that case ask some previous pass-out of that school who u think might be old enough know about d origin.

Menu, aur nai pata...:)

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
BTW all these paper works are time-consuming. I doubt if somebody will do it for free and reliably too.

OP
C

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Hmm have asked the passouts, they said some illegal measures were involved.. Just need to tell parents. thats all..

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
What will you tell your parents? That stop sending me to such schools?
And how authentic is the info from your pass-outs. Peopl usually don't know anything and they keep on telling what they heard from other or what they personally feel.

And even if they are illegal, there is nothing much you can do. Go to school and pass-out.

BTW whats your age?

Rahim

Married!
Contact some "dalaal"(not that kind) and enquire in the local municipality corporation for some gadbadi.
Zara raaz ki baat toh bata yahaan ki tere school ka kya maamla hai :twisted:

OP
C

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
@rohan- erm? I will just tell parents.. Am passing out in 4 months. This school ruined my life. I just wanna tell truth.. School has lied to parents regarding so much. I am 17. I am just trying to tell. I know this won't make a difference to school and students will still study here, but then self satisfaction. You got no idea in what condition we are.. Staying in hostel away from parents makes it more worse.

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Well is it possible to know that who owns a particular land and how he owns it? I mean did he buy it or got as a gift and stuff like that.. Possible? Urgent.

Thankyou.
Contact a nearby 'Estate Agency', they know everything around their area for sure. They even know the inside scoop of every area and every place. And if you are really in need then you can pay them something to know more information.

amol48

Searching...
@rohan- erm? I will just tell parents.. Am passing out in 4 months. This school ruined my life. I just wanna tell truth.. School has lied to parents regarding so much. I am 17. I am just trying to tell. I know this won't make a difference to school and students will still study here, but then self satisfaction. You got no idea in what condition we are.. Staying in hostel away from parents makes it more worse.

If you just want to **** your school then there are many other ways that are less time consuming and easier than this! :D. PM me if you need any tips :p I have lots of them...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom