How to keep the systm Cool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
I keep my system open all the time. Full ventilation all the time..Less dust accumulation if cabinet kept vertical.

@Manshahia Regarding your problem, you can connect one extra fan to your motherboard and fix it in the back of the cabinet for blowing hot air out.

Or else there are front panel displays available which fit in the extra CD drive locations in the cabinet that displays the current temperature, HD activity etc. You can connect three fans to this as it is directly powered from the SMPS, and similarly monitor their speed and set the active temperature.

anarchy0x

In the zone
yes even i keep the cabinet open.. n u cn clean dust occassionaly if it is accumulated .. another advantage is u can quickly take out hard disks/cd/dvd writer & quickly put it back.. almost using it as an external drive (i.e if u want to)

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
anarchy0x said:
yes even i keep the cabinet open.. n u cn clean dust occassionaly if it is accumulated .. another advantage is u can quickly take out hard disks/cd/dvd writer & quickly put it back.. almost using it as an external drive (i.e if u want to)

Yah, I am using it too as an external Hard Disk in the way you said. i have not even screwed it to Cabinet, rather kept it on top of a pile of books:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom