How to insert google ad in forum ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahref

In the zone
wallet365 is new service, and It has yet to become popular. If you earn by providing service to foreign companies, then paypal is the best I think.

valtea

In the zone
tuxfan said:
I am using a paypal account and some more people are using as well without any trouble. How can the account go in -ve balance? They will not let that happen :p. There are no annual charges. Why don't you visit their site and read thru their FAQs, etc?

For the starter, there are 3 types of paypal accounts:
  1. For the online buyers. When you have to make payment thru CC, you don't trust the site and they provide a facility to pay thru paypal, then you can use your CC to pay thru paypal. In this case, all it does it hide your CC number from the site and still let it receive payment from you ;)
  2. For the occassional sellers. Just in case you need to receive money from someone occassionally, you can let them deposit it into your paypal account. You can later use that credit to pay or make paypal send a cheque to you.
  3. Merchants. Instead of some other payment gateway (like CCAvenue, 2CheckOut, ICICI, etc.) you can use paypal's facility. Like all others, they charge some commission for this and there are no annual charges. I think paypal is the cheapest in terms of fees. :)

I dontr have a cc NOR MY BANK OFFER online banking. I have signed up for a paypal account at it seems i cannot receive money unless i give my banking details (since my bank is not an online bank) any alternative?

tuxfan

Technomancer
You don't need a bank account to use paypal! I have never given my bank details there. But unless you have a CC, your account will remain an "unverified" account. But for receiving money, that shouldn't matter. After you collect some specified amount of funds in your account, paypal will even send you a cheque.

Why don't you spend some time with their FAQs?

minniawochat

Broken In
tuxfan said:
You can have a paypal account without a CC, but it will remain an unverified account. Thats not a hugh disadvantage, but just pointing it out.

No online ad server will deposit small amounts like $3 directly in your paypal accounts. The best I have seen so far is Bidvertiser that I have already mentioned a few posts ago. It even deposits amounts as small as $10 into your paypal account!

Google adsense doesn't put money in your paypal account. It sends a cheque once you collect $ 100. BTW, you can also have a look at Wallet365 by Times Group. Its trying to be Indian paypal :p
*www.wallet365.com is the biggest joke of corporate World I think *www.wallet365.com is irresposible service provide & Mr Amitaab is used as BAKARA for this service You can't add Money to ur account then how can u send money to anyone ? I talked to Mr Neeraj he said (4 month ago ) that service will up in one week But it is till the time of posting there is is not showing the add funds in menu Also They create account with wrong PAN numeber + Gender Enjoy Indian Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom