How to increase my broadband speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

davinci

wid million core procesor
I hav recently changed my plan from Home 500 to Home 750UL.Now i dnt hav to worry abt downloading large files.But I was dissappointed to find it damn slow.I used to hav a dnld speed of 150-200kbps but now it wont cross even the 15-20kbps barrier?so how can i increase da speed?

anilmail17

Journeyman
i think you have BSNL broadband connection and the 500 2AM-8AM UL plan has a download bandwidth of 2mbps (<=256KBps) and the 750UL plan has a constant download bandwidth of 256kbps (<=30KBps). This might be the reason u r getting low downloading speed.

OP
davinci

davinci

wid million core procesor
is there any way of increasing the speed?i used to download more than 1.5gb per night.but now i can hardly download more dan 700 mb in 6hrs

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Sorry to say but i don't think you can do anything much about it. Since you have Unlimited now whats the problem?

All the unlimited plans in all the ISP's have capped speed so there is nothing much anyone can do about it.

hell_storm2006

Ambassador of Buzz
Well the 750UL plan you should get around 30 kbps. 15-20 is too low. I had Tata Indicom 256kbps UL plan and i got 45-50 kbps average speed. And at nights around 60 kbps and sometimes for torrents with high peer and seeds count I got 80 kbps. :)

But BSNL is no Tata!!!! :( :( :(

Maybe the exchage from which you get your connection is a very busy one or a bad one. Whatever it is, you cant help it!!!! :p :p :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom