how to Help! Diff. between fake and real apple headphone

tarunjain07

Broken In
i bought des really cheap apple headphones.

eBay India: Original Apple iPod Headphones Earbuds Earphones MA662 (item 190424813369 end time 28-Aug-2010 17:06:46 IST)

Abt product :

* No box
* simply wrapped in a poly.
* looks like as in picture shown
wht say original ?

and please give me full proof as i will complain or will return

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Listen to Mono and if all you hear are noises then you better complain.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
I don't think apple sells its headphones separately. So even if it is original, it can't be wrapped in a box.
I think you should compare it with some other iPod headphone if your friends happen to have one.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
I don't think they are apple original because if they are then they would cost a lot more. These are just for 650bucks, even Apple charger is available for 2.5k at the istore. But the seller has positive feedbacks. Just check before you buy.

You can get lot more deals @ the dealextreme.com have a look on that

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
i bought des really cheap apple headphones.

eBay India: Original Apple iPod Headphones Earbuds Earphones MA662 (item 190424813369 end time 28-Aug-2010 17:06:46 IST)

Abt product :

* No box
* simply wrapped in a poly.
* looks like as in picture shown
wht say original ?

and please give me full proof as i will complain or will return

Does this come under computer hardware section?
Ok,i have this little theory here,dont know if it'll work or not.
Connect em to ur pc (3.5 mm jack...aint it?) and keep the volume at low to medium.
Now use your audio manager, and test different settings on it. You kno,the types,levels,&degree of sound.
Funda is that cheap earplugs get phucked up in this test, and sound unnatural.
And ofcourse apple has its standards.
Test it yourself,and if they start sounding 'unnatural',then the rest goes to legal department.
Correct me if i am wrong and restrain yourself throw rotten eggs or tomatoes at me.

Top Bottom