How to get rid of old cd's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalage

java is fun.
hay.....i just use them as the plate to put the cup of cofee.... and break and throw them.......i dont think that there a lot of james bonds out there who will pick ur cds from dump and join them and use special hardwares to recover ur data.... ;)....

what ever the idea of others I throw away cds which are 6 months old and even newer if they have only trial wares, demos and trailors like crap stuff.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
well, this thread contained so many good replies and sum very wierd ones too, but loved reading them, especially the "DIWALI" thing :p

But, on a serious note, its not advisable to throw them away, since u contain sum personal stuff in there. so better, make sumthing crafty with the CDs, coz all of their shiny silvery sides wud be intact, so it can make a good portrait, like say jus fit them on top of one another (so as to cover the entire frame) and hang it onto the wall, as a ROCK STAR compilation (of ur CD's) that is or sum sort of RECORD LABELS, the same onse hung up in Singers/musicians homes, but u can tell ppl tat its not ur music awards, but jus a collection of ur old CDs :D

Ross

Daydream Believer
And what when these creative decorative items and portraits made up of these CDs get old.. :( ???? won't you come up with same question whenever you have to dispose them off.. :eek: ??? (IMHO get a CD case from cd/dvd retailer(in which they keep hundreds of cd/dvd for selling), put all your cds in that & it wont require much place to store) :)

afonofa

Journeyman
Get some bombs and put them in a box with the CDs and the put some petrol/kerosene and ignite it and shout "ITS DIWALI".
If you do that you will have cd's and their pieces flying out at everyone close enough...only someone in you-know-who's grasp could come up with something like that! :evil:

DukeNukem

Come get Some
Every month I break 20-25 Cd/DvD's just to make room for new one or archive the Precious data in my

1. 500 GB Hdd
2. 250 Gb Hdd
3. 160 Gb Hdd
4. 40 Gb Hdd

tot 950 Gb

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack

I haven't counted yet...but it may come around around 60 I think

LOL 60 cds... chump change :D just put them in a CD box (tower type) keep it in a corner of the shelf and start worrying about more important things ;)

btw I dont keep my old backup CDs.. just take whatever is necessary, break it into 2 and throw it into the dustbin :p

_

Krazy Bluez

Banned to Spam
Give them to me, me and my doggy likes to play flying disc (I just only threw them, catching the disc is done by the other)

P.S.: No animal was hurt in making this post...

toofan

Technomancer
Check the following thread and its post no 7. it will help you a lot.
ok i will post it again here for your convenience.

Become Jet Lee of black mask and use these CDs to kill bad peoples. If you find any smart villein then use two CDs, hide one behind the other and throw them on him, he will catch one but get fooled by another and that will cut his throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom