How to download from Sourceforge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Nowdays it seems Sourceforge has blocked Flashget. I can't download any files from Sourceforge. Any ideas how to bypass this?

BTW can somebody please point me to alternative download link of Xampp 1.6.0a . Sourceforge link doesn't download via Firefox and I don't wanna try browser download option. Tried on google for some alternate links but couldn't find one.

bit

Banned
It FlashGet is not really working with SF then use another download manager. You will find a bunch of such software in GREAT DIGIT CD/DVDs :p :D :rolleyes:

Get type of installer and mirror you want for XAMPP on Windows from here - *www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp-windows.html

OP
N

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Tried FreshDownload but Sourceforge servers don't support resume ability from past 1 month or so. And You again gave the default Sourceforge link of Xampp. Please check before posting.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Well download resuming is working just fine from sourceforge .
I just dled with Flashget through flashgot on firefox and broke the connexion and resumed just fine to complete the download. Try it again

OP
N

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Here it doesn't even start download...it starts and downloads a 16Kb file downloading.php instead. How r u able to download?

And please find alternative link to full version Xampp 1.6.0a

OP
N

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Strange thing..links of sourceforge work in Flashget only when I open download pages in IE and same link don't work in firefox to flashget.

T

thunderbird.117

navjotjsingh said:
Here it doesn't even start download...it starts and downloads a 16Kb file downloading.php instead. How r u able to download?

And please find alternative link to full version Xampp 1.6.0a

The link is already given.

Anindya

In the zone
I downloaded virtual dub from that site through FDM in Firefox just before few days. So u can try FDM and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom