how to design and print a CD Label

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsmsikar

Journeyman
hi
please tell me how to design and print a CD Label ( only the Round Label sticker to be pasted on the CD) ?
which is the best and easy software ?
and will a simple inkjet printer will do the work ? i have canon S200spx...

please reply..

thanks

OP
gsmsikar

gsmsikar

Journeyman
but there is no way to print only the round cd lebel , i do not need the other 3 front, middle and back covers , how to do that ?

bharat_r

In the zone
What version of Nero do u have?
In Nero 6's vover designer:
Go to File->Print
Click on the Elements tab
Select only Disc 1.Uncheck the rest.

Now u can print only the round disc.

siriusb

Cyborg Agent
There was alreay a thread before on the dangers of sticking a full-sized round label on top of the cd.
There are certain desktop injet printers that can print onto the cd itself. U can try them. There are even certain cd-writers that can scribe onto the back-side of the cd using the laser.
Apart from that, u can print onto a smaller sized label and paste it on the cd and hope that the cd is not too unbalanced.

bharat_r

In the zone
Yes u stick a label on the CD,the rpm may get affected & the cd might not read properly.(becos when I did it once,I could here a strance sound of somthing rotating)
u can stick a thin paper if u want.

q3_abhi

Youngling
I tried it n also sticked it on the CD but hopefully till now nothing happened. Is it that any type of particular gum is to be use for sticking it????

mohit

The Hardware Labs
refrain from sticking labels on ur cd/dvd's as the chances of damging ur drive is high in such cases. print directly on the cd as already suggested or just user a marker :d , alternatively u can print the jewel case cover using nero and keep ur cd/dvd's in custom printed jewelcases.

azhaga

Right off the assembly line
if u don't mind the cost , u can go for a CD label printe .. I have seen in some advertisement that TECHCOM has released this model in india ..

havea look here

*techcomindia.com/itemdetail.asp?Cat=&CatID=&prodid=622&ProdName=e-PRINT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom