1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

How To: Create a self updating banner

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by ritesh.techie, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ritesh.techie

ritesh.techie New Member

Create and customize an animated banner that cycles through your feed's five most recent items. It's an easy way to promote your content anywhere you can place a snippet of HTML. Most of you know what a banner is and where it is used, for those who are still not aware banner is an image that you most often keep in your signature purposefully to get more visitors (at least I do it)

To create a self updating banner which updates as soon as you update your website/blog follow the step below-

[​IMG]
    • Now on right side just fill in asked details and you will get a new self updating banner, here is how I filled it
    [​IMG]

• In clickthrough URL enter your Feed URL
    • Rest select as per you want.
    • Once you are done you will get something like this

[​IMG]

• Now click on ACTIVATE, once you click on Activate the feed banner is saved and you will get a screen like below

[​IMG]

Here you can choose whatever option you like or you can just choose Give me code option to get the HTML code of the banner which you can use in Forums etc.

This is how my banner looks like
    http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/OgSz.gif?w=4&c=1&bb=0QE8

[​IMG]

2. topgear

topgear Fast 'N' Furious

^^ great trick ritesh.....kep it up :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.