how to convert pdf files to word?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mangal Pandey

Journeyman
i dont remember, but in Digit cd/dvd i got a freeware/shareware, to convert word & excel documents into pdfs. can someone plz help in remembering. & also post the links for donloading. thanx mates

sakumar79

Technomancer
OpenOffice.org has option to export files to pdf...
It is available at www.openoffice.org but it is a huge file...

There are a couple of software that create a virtual printer to allow you to create PDF files. You can google for these also

Arun

Generic Superhero

Journeyman
PDF RewriteV2 & PrimoPDF

Some months back on Digit CD/DVD a s/w was given that lets u convert a file to pdf. I find it pretty useful. Name is PDF Redirect V2 (download.com link)

Recently I spotted another similar s/w on net called PrimoPDF. Yet to giv it a try.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Generic Superhero wrote:
Recently I spotted another similar s/w on net called PrimoPDF. Yet to giv it a try.
I hv been using this s/ware for the past 3-4 months and from my experience,i can say tat its a gr8 tool.Not much d/loading problems too and satisfied results too. :)

Hey Mangal, u shud try this believe me u will not be disappointed bro :)

cheers n e-peace....

senthilrek

Broken In
Hey guys question was how to convert PDF to word. But you are posting details for converting any file to PDF. Let me tell you Mangal Pandey, First i need the specs. If you are taking any work from home projects (they will give you certain specs like no tect page, each page should have page break instead of line break) you have to convert it manually means copy pasting the PDF file in WORD (after that you must align and format according to the PDF file). Suppose if you want to convert for your own use from my experience use SOLID PDF CONVERTER (this is the best PDF to WORD converter i have seen)

link:*www.solidpdf.com/download.htm

for further details PM me

senthilrek

Broken In
Hey guys question was how to convert PDF to word. But you are posting details for converting any file to PDF. Let me tell you Mangal Pandey, First i need the specs. If you are taking any work from home projects (they will give you certain specs like no tect page, each page should have page break instead of line break) you have to convert it manually means copy pasting the PDF file in WORD (after that you must align and format according to the PDF file). Suppose if you want to convert for your own use from my experience use SOLID PDF CONVERTER (this is the best PDF to WORD converter i have seen)

link:*www.solidpdf.com/download.htm

for further details PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom