How to Convert I-Doser .drg Files to WAV

Status
Not open for further replies.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
How to Convert I-Doser .drg Files to WAV then to MP3 or any other Windows Format

Please Find the Updated Version of the Document at:
*www.khattam.info/how-to-convert-i-...an-easy-step-by-step-tutorial-2009-04-21.html

More info at:
*www.khattam.info

Last edited:
OP
K

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
And have a look at this DRG Author and Constructer. Build your own DRG Files:

*theidoserblog.blogspot.com/2008/01/stealths-drg-author-by-konstant-and.html

Last edited:

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
why is this post even here.. seriously do a lot of people use this idoser thing.

wont u get a better audience on a medical/biotech forum?

OP
K

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
Rollercoaster said:
why is this post even here.. seriously do a lot of people use this idoser thing.

wont u get a better audience on a medical/biotech forum?

Yeah, sure. But it is software so....

myeika

Right off the assembly line
Hi.

Just wanted to thank you for this.......

BTW - Your english is very good ;)

Bless you

OP
K

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
Khattam, How can i eliminate the pink noise from sbagen audio?

Thank you.

yes there is...

Just remove the "pink/xy" where xy is any number, from the sbg file (Use a text editor such as notepad).... This shud do...

But the sbg faq says this
SBGFaq said:
Qu: Is it really necessary to use pink noise (the 'static'-like sound) with the binaural beats?

It is recommended (by The Monroe Institute, etc) to mix binaural beats at a low level with some kind of background sound, e.g. pink noise. This is why pink noise is provided in sbagen. However, a better alternative would be to mix in some other kind of soundtrack. From version 1.4.0, SBaGen supports randomly-loopable OGG files, and two files of river sounds are provided. These can be mixed in using the -m option (e.g. -m river1.ogg). You can also create your own background soundtracks as MP3 or OGG files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom