how to connect hard disk to laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi8404

Right off the assembly line
hi viewers,
my moniter is not working . so opened my laptop and working on it . is there any way so that i can connect the hard disk of my pc to my laptop. since my moniter is not working i cant access any of the files in my pc . is there any way to coneect the hard disk to the laptop so that i can work my word documents on my laptop.

another problem is that my moniter is not switching on . when i,m trying to on it the light gets on and then is switches of . is there any possibility that the battery of the moniter is discharged

regards

abhi

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
what u could do is get 1 of those converter kits that let u convert an internal hard drive 2 an external hard drive...that way, u can hook up the converted drive 2 ur USB/FireWire port on the laptop...

i didnt get the part abt a battery in the monitor...plz explain a lil more clearly what u meant by that...ur monitor probably went kaput...was it really old???

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
i guess there is no "battery" in a monitor. the only "battery" is ur cmos battery on ur motherboard which controls the bios passwords, time etc.

i guess you should get it checked from a qualified technician. don't try to open your monitor urself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom