how to change wallpaper for desktop in office pc

deepak8286

Broken In
in my office, users can login in their pc with administrator login and other user login.

i use to login with my username and password. but the wallpaper for my username desktop is fixed. i m unable to change it...how do i change the wallpaper for my username login as per my wish?

i know the administrator login username and password.

os is win vista

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
too lazy to type all this :p

*windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/change-desktop-background-wallpaper#1TC=windows-vista

Your desktop background (also called wallpaper) can be a digital picture from your personal collection or one that comes with Windows. You can also select a color for your desktop background or use a color to frame your background picture.

Picture of desktop backgrounds that come with Windows
Windows comes with lots of desktop background choices
To change the desktop background

Open Desktop Background by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, clicking Personalization, and then clicking Desktop Background.

Click the picture or color you want for your desktop background.

If the picture you want to use is not in the list of desktop background pictures, click the Picture location down arrow to view other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer. When you find the picture you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background and appear in the list of desktop backgrounds.

Picture of the Picture Location menu
Look for pictures in other locations on your computer
Under How should the picture be positioned, choose to have the picture fit the screen, tile, or be centered on the screen, and then click OK.

Note

If you choose to have a centered picture as your desktop background, you can also have a color background to frame your picture. Under How should the picture be positioned, click Change background color, click a color, and then click OK.

Tip

You can make any picture stored on your computer (or a picture you are currently viewing) your desktop background by right-clicking the picture, and then clicking Set as Desktop Background.

Flash

Lost in speed
Tweak via the registry.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop
In here, give "Wallpaper"="C:\Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures\Koala.jpg"

Top Bottom