How to change the joyies website???

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj16

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys,
I was not able to change the the website address www.joyiex.com. i have tried running spybot, anti-hijacker and anti-adware, run the norton AV. But still not able to change the website address its greyed out. i also tried to delete from registry but still no go :cry: :cry: . Pls give some suggestion which is practical .

regards

Ranjit

sakumar79

Technomancer
According to *www.avira.com/en/threats/TR_Lewor_F_details.html this virus is the same as *securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/trojan.startpage.html which should be detected by AV with updated definitions. If NAV did not detect it, try to run NAV scan in safe mode. Also available in NAV site is manual removal procedure...

Arun

OP
R

raj16

Right off the assembly line
Joyiex.com

hi,

what i noticed is its downloading some spywares and toolbars like stars or something related to that any way thanks for the suggestion
yar :) :)

ranjit

mario_pant

In the zone
yah... i learned that lesson a LONG time ago... u should ALWAYS post the HijackThis log when there is a prob....
HijackThis ROx!

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
I think Ad-Aware SE from lavasoftusa.com has solved my such problem in the past, if I reember.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom