HOW TO BURN HD RIP CONTENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

jain_pranav

Broken In
Hii guys.I have downloaded many Blue-Ray discs Rip content which is of high resolution i.e 1080p.
I want to play that content on my LCD tv.
I have a DVD writer.
CAn u please tell me how can i burn that content on dvd's without loss of muc quality & which is easily playable on a dvd player.

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
If you want to play it on a DVD player either you convert it to DVD video (VOB) format or DivX/XviD format (if your DVD player supports it). Both methods involve a huge loss in quality compared to 1080p rips.

The only way to play these rips in their highest quality is by connecting your PC/laptop to the LCD TV via HDMI.

VarDOS

15.0 GHz
just connect u r PC to LCD via HDMI....and u will get the best quality, if u burn it to DVD, a huge quality loss will take place, so HD1080 will look like CAM Rip, and also if u Burn a Data DVD and Play on DVD Player it will not play cuz DVD Player does not support .mkv files

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Hii guys.I have downloaded many Blue-Ray discs Rip content which is of high resolution i.e 1080p.
I want to play that content on my LCD tv.
I have a DVD writer.
CAn u please tell me how can i burn that content on dvd's without loss of muc quality & which is easily playable on a dvd player.

No support for illegal activities on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom