How To Block Stolen Mobile!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hemant_mathur

-- No Easter Eggs here --
Tell ur network operator and file a FIR with the police ... even mine got stolen once and got it back thanx to delhi police.

tell you one thing.. i complained with my cellular operator within 15 minutes of the theft.. but that guys told that it cannot be traced.. ( i dont know why) and about the police complaint.. guys tell you what...i can buy a new mobile instead of going for police here in tamilnadu... i just want to know whether there is any other method to trace... or is there any technology forthcoming which can find out stolen mobiles.. (thanx for the replies guys)...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
yes there is some company which has been advertising in the newspapers claiming that installing their software and i think paying them some more money they can trace ur fone if stolen and also if not

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
U cant do anythng abt it... everything can b cr@cked. Doesnt mattr evn if ur imei no. is blocked. So relax n giv up... jus block ur sim dats it...

Thr r s/w which send sms to predefined nos u set whnevr sim is chngd. So in such cases u will knw which no. is using ur cel. It can block d use den. But dis s/w shud b preinstalled i.e b4 d theft. Nothin can b done now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom