How to back up MC 5 blackout.

deadnoun

Ramesh Iniyan
I have downloaded and playing modern combat. I need to transfer the game to my tab too. I don't need to download again, Because its around 1GB.
I tried ShareIt but the game is only transferring not the additional downloads.
Please show me some way.
Thanks in advance.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
If you are using a rooted device, you can use Titanium Backup.

Play store page: Titanium Backup ★ root – Android Apps on Google Pla

OP
deadnoun

deadnoun

Ramesh Iniyan
Currently I'm having MC5 in Lg G2 vs980. It's rooted. But where it will save and how could I transfer after back up using the titanium backup.

ankitj1611

Journeyman
Currently I'm having MC5 in Lg G2 vs980. It's rooted. But where it will save and how could I transfer after back up using the titanium backup.

First create backup using titanium backup
It will be saved in your sd card or phones internal memory in the folder named: Titaniumbackup

downlaod one more app on both devices phone and tab names: shareit from play store
open app on both phones...click send on phone and receive on tab and slect the files from within the shareit app.Just do what i am saying it is very easy....

locate file from titanium backup folder

if somehow main game's obb file is not copied go to phone memeory Android>obb>com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM and copy this folder to your tab using same shareit app

OP
deadnoun

deadnoun

Ramesh Iniyan
First create backup using titanium backup
It will be saved in your sd card or phones internal memory in the folder named: Titaniumbackup

downlaod one more app on both devices phone and tab names: shareit from play store
open app on both phones...click send on phone and receive on tab and slect the files from within the shareit app.Just do what i am saying it is very easy....

locate file from titanium backup folder

if somehow main game's obb file is not copied go to phone memeory Android>obb>com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM and copy this folder to your tab using same shareit app

Well quite detailed reply. Thanks. Hope it works.
End of thread :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^u just need to backup two folders for MC5

data & obb (sometimes obb folder doesn't contain anything for the game)

ankitj1611

Journeyman
Yes sometimes it can happen as recent games extract files from obb fie to folder in data .example
if obb is Android>obb>com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM folder
than data is same Android>data>com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM folder

Games extract from obb for performance.

OP
deadnoun

deadnoun

Ramesh Iniyan
Yes sometimes it can happen as recent games extract files from obb fie to folder in data .example
if obb is Android>obb>com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM folder
than data is same Android>data>com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM folder

Games extract from obb for performance.

^^u just need to backup two folders for MC5

data & obb (sometimes obb folder doesn't contain anything for the game)

Help neeeded -_- As you said I did everything
1. Took backup from titanium
2. shareit to tab.

My tab is also rooted.I downloaded titanium and moved the file from the shareit to titanium folder but it couldn't find any app restore in the batch.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^copy the data folder & obb folder of asphalt 8 from source and paste it to same location in destination location.

Top Bottom