How to apply screen protector on google nexus 7?

daemon

Broken In
Hi,

I bought the new the amzer google nexus 7 screen protector for Rs 600 and when my nexus arrived I tried to apply the protector. Firstly I had to mess with alignment and then once I aligned propely and applied . bam!!, I see 50+ bubbles on screen.

Trying again and again I ended up with many dust particles stuck on the side of protector which had to be put on screen Oo . Finally I went mad and thrown out the protector. My Rs. 600 came no use to me which is really making me cry :(

can anyone please tell me good tutorial how to apply screen protector on these tabs without getting the bubbles?

Last edited:
OP
D

daemon

Broken In
Umm I bought the screen protector online. Another thing is local peoples can apply, but they apply like the tablet is their father's property, pressing it forcefully , scratching the device, which is painful to see for me :D

R2K

In the Zone
There are many tutorials in youtube. Else you should try to get help from salesmen in mobile phone stores. Most of them are experts in applying them.

Just ask them to be gentle with the device. You are paying for it so you can talk to them. :D

Last edited:
OP
D

daemon

Broken In
@R2K : one more thing to ask , usually screen protectors come with 2 polythenes (in layman's terms atleast?) stick together . Which one to stick to the screen , the one which is very thin or other one which is little bit think than than the other one? Oo

I tried to stick thinnest one to the screen . The protector didn't specify on puch which one to use :(

samudragupta

Youngling
Tutorial:
1) Go to a good shop
2) Buy Screen Protecter
3) Tell the shopkeeper to apply

+1. i always get it done from a store and never had any issues... and i dont see a reason why the tab would get scratches, its scratch resistant, isnt it!!! just ask the shopkeeper to do it nicely...

sharang.d

Youngling
Umm I bought the screen protector online. Another thing is local peoples can apply, but they apply like the tablet is their father's property, pressing it forcefully , scratching the device, which is painful to see for me :D

You said you already threw out the one you bought online. So now don't get it online

Top Bottom