How to activate / deactivate !DEA GPRS ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkg_mjh

Broken In
i talked with CC yesterday regarding Rs 5 per day plan they told me to activate this plan i need to seng GPRS 2 to 4666 but wat a bloddy hell I've been charging on per KB basis . Kindly can any one tell me how to deactivate their GPRS scheme

also how to activate Rs 5 scheme *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

M

major9

By default you are given the plan which charges you on the basis of your usage. They will charge you only if you use GPRS. You need not de-activate it. There are other plans for which you can use unlimited.

If you want to de-activate call the customer care.

Note - In the IOM (Internet On Mobile plan) you can only browse, your application on your mobile will not be able to connect to GPRS. If it does then you'll be charged.

arun_nr

Right off the assembly line
For unlimitted wap and internet service just send a sms "GPRS 5" to 4666 you will be charged Rs 5 per day and will get unlimitted wap and internet access(As i am also using the same plan):p :p :p :p

OP
kkg_mjh

kkg_mjh

Broken In
Thanks Arun For telling me this procedure . BTW can u tell me how to deactivate the GPRS 2 plan ?

arun_nr

kkg_mjh said:
Thanks Arun For telling me this procedure . BTW can u tell me how to deactivate the GPRS 2 plan ?

First of all Most Welcome. GPRS 2 will be automatically deactivated when you send a SMS "Gprs 5" to 4666

OP
kkg_mjh

kkg_mjh

Broken In
Thanks once again arun . Now i've activated it .
me now not charged on data transfer [ just 1 paise @ 1 mb which is negotiable]

somdadhich

i have that rs 20 or 25 per day plan i want to de activate it.
idea prepaid connection
please reply

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^^Thanks for bumping that old thread :|
Call CC. They'll tell you to send a message to some number to deactivate it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom