How to access wap with Reliance sim on Sony ericson w200i?

Status
Not open for further replies.

quadroplex780

Maximum Fame
Hi I want to know how can I access wap on my Sony ericson w200i walkman phone with the reliance sim.
I also want to know how can i access GPRS internet??
Any help is welcome:).

cooldip10

In the zone
Hi there I am also having the same cellphone ..Great phone for me I must say

*Solutions to your problems:
-> To access any wap (site for mobiles) you must have GPRS activated on your cell. Now GPRS is a service provided by every Network. For the service to be activated on your sim contact the customer care of your network and tell them to activate it.
It usually takes around 1 day to activate it, so do have some patience for it.

Note : They usually send the settings which I have mentioned Below to your cell. You just need to save it by naming "Reliance GPRS". If they don't send anything follow the steps given below.

-> Once GPRS is activated
Follow this in your mobile : 'Menu' > 'Settings' > 'Connectivity' > 'Internet Settings' > 'Internet Profiles'. Choose 'New Profile'.
Add 'Name' as Reliance 'GPRS'.
In 'Connect using' select 'New Account' > GPRS Data.
For 'APN' , 'Username' & 'Password'. Contact your Customer Care.[APN = Access Point].

-> To view a website you must have a browser.
Download 'Opera Mini' | *www.operamini.com/download/ | from Internet and load it on your cell. remember that the installer will be a .jar file which you need to add it on your cell by USB connection.

After Installing Opera MINI and having the GPRS activated, Open the application "Opera MINI" and start browsing!!

Note: GPRS is not a free service. Get full info about the service before activating it

Feel free to contact me about any query related to your phone..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom