How should I handle my cartridge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonbatten

Right off the assembly line
Hello Friends,

I am Nelson Batten. I am from LA California. I am new here and I need information on inkjet printers like how should I handle my cartridge?

Thanks,

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
You shouldn't 'handle' the cartridges at all except when fitting and removing them. Don't touch the nozzles and the electrical contacts. Don't leave an inkjet unused for too long, otherwise the nozzles may get clogged. It's a good idea to print something at least once a week, printing something with colour that will make it use all the cartridges.

OP
N

nelsonbatten

You shouldn't 'handle' the cartridges at all except when fitting and removing them. Don't touch the nozzles and the electrical contacts. Don't leave an inkjet unused for too long, otherwise the nozzles may get clogged. It's a good idea to print something at least once a week, printing something with colour that will make it use all the cartridges.

Thanks for the information. Please let me know what is a re-manufactured ink jet cartridge? How does my inkjet cartridge work?

OP
N

nelsonbatten

How can I get dried ink out of my inkjet print head so I can print again? What are nozzles? Where it is in printer?

OP
N

nelsonbatten

Please help me to know more about some technical information of injet printer so it's help me to solve minor problem and save my time as well as money. I have Epson EPSC11CA18201 model all in one printer.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom