How r Indian soldiers tortured in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
SPARE 5-MINUTES from ur busy schedule .PLEASE !!!
How this ba$tard$,etc,etc,etc r treating our Indian soldiers, u deserve to know this.

Lt. Saurabh Kalia of 4 JAT Regiment of the Indian Army laid down his
life at the young age of 22 for the nation while guarding the
frontiers at Kargil.
His parents, indeed the Indian Army and nation itself,
lost a dedicated, honest and brave son.
He was the first officer to detect and inform about
Pakistani intrusion. Pakistan captured him and his patrol party of 5
brave men alive on May 15, 1999 from the Indian side of LOC.
They were kept in captivity for three weeks and
subjected to unprecedented brutal torture, evident from their bodies handed over
by Pakistan Army on June 9, 1999.
The Pakistanis indulged in dastardly acts of inflicting burns on these Indian officers with cigarettes, piercing their ears with hot rods, removing their eyes before puncturing them and breaking most of the bones and teeth.
They even chopped off various limbs and private organs of the Indian soldiers besides inflicting unimaginable physical and mental torture.

After 22 days of torture, the brave soldiers were ultimately shot dead. A detailed post-mortem report is with the Indian Army. Pakistan dared to humiliate India this way flouting all international norms.
They proved the extent to which they can degrade humanity. However, the Indian soldiers did not break while undergoing all this unimaginable barbarism, which speaks volumes of their patriotism, grit, determination, tenacity and valour - something all of India should be proud of.
Sacrificing oneself for the nation is an honour every soldier would be proud of, but no parent, army or nation can accept what happened to these brave sons of India. I am afraid every parent may think twice to send their child in the armed forces if we all fall short of our duty in safeguarding the PRISONERS OF WAR AND LET THEM MEET THE FATE OF LT.SAURABH KALIA.
It may also send a demoralising signal to the army personnel fighting for the Nation that our POWs in Pak cannot be taken.

Source: Mail

Last edited:

Anindya

In the zone
Everyone(govt. persons concerned and govts of other nations)knows about all these obscene acts by those people. Yet they remain quite and let those soldiers face the bitter music who r on the field. There r lots n lots of agreements and rules and conventions at teh international level but, no implementations. Good post buddy.

praka123

left this forum longback
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Fsing Ba$tds!
this is not only with pakistan,middle-east in total except may be turkey all are barbarians.just read in malayalam news paper that a arab family tortured and killed their Nepali servants(two women :( ) more brutual than what was @ OP told.
their "book" taught this way=109 times it says kill,kill and kill.i Have to say stop reading that "book".it will save ppl from getting terrorists and barbarian.:mad:
even i read our countries few soldiers opposed fighting against pakistan.since the "teaching" says all world "!$m" unite and capture and kill and kill and kill :x
this is with their(middle east upto pakistan) culture-killing & torturing.since I read the history of this "superior" ppl-one think those ppl sud do is stop researching too much on their "book" and its interpretetion.

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
pak ppl dont know that we can completely destroy their country in no time, if we set total destruction in our mind.

Their is no need of guns also, even if all the indians piss on pak, its gonna flood and every life will be destroyed, and next generation will hardly know that pak really existed.
So dont mess with us &

Dont test our patience.

Last edited:

nix

things like these keep happening on a regular basis. we indians are too tolerant. the govt is too busy with politics..and dosent give a rats a** about soldiers. news like this doesnt reach the ordinary indian. the media chooses to keep issues like this out of its papers. we the people are not bothered.

if india did the same thing, pakistan would threaten india with war. it would bring intl attention to the issue..i dont understand why the govt chooses to be silent. very sad..

qadirahmed

Journeyman
praka123 said:
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Fsing Ba$tds!
this is not only with pakistan,middle-east in total except may be turkey all are barbarians.just read in malayalam news paper that a arab family tortured and killed their Nepali servants(two women :( ) more brutual than what was @ OP told.
their "book" taught this way=109 times it says kill,kill and kill.i Have to say stop reading that "book".it will save ppl from getting terrorists and barbarian.:mad:
even i read our countries few soldiers opposed fighting against pakistan.since the "teaching" says all world "!$m" unite and capture and kill and kill and kill :x
this is with their(middle east upto pakistan) culture-killing & torturing.since I read the history of this "superior" ppl-one think those ppl sud do is stop researching too much on their "book" and its interpretetion.

Hey u...........
why ur making this issuse as a religious one.........? u dont have rites to talk about our "Book"

why ur blameing pak..... while the real bastards r in our own nation and destroying our nation day by day........ the current issue "Nuke Deal" why these fools selling india to US? and what about that kargil coffin corruption?

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
qadirahmed said:
why ur blameing pak..... while the real bastards r in our own nation and destroying our nation day by day........ the current issue "Nuke Deal" why these fools selling india to US? and what about that kargil coffin corruption?
Becoz paks are Barbarians beyond our imagination

mediator

Technomancer
It IS written to kill the infidels in .... ! Lets not make it religious, but does blaming Pakistan annoys u?

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
qadirahmed said:
Hey u...........
why ur making this issuse as a religious one.........? u dont have rites to talk about our "Book"

You r right qadir.Real b@st*** are in our country.Dont blame the pakistanis always.Look at Manmohan Singh he will allow the US army to land in India.Dont you understand what it means?US main target is the oil.Thats why they attacked Iraq then they will attack pakistan and finally india.You should also look at the indian army or police in kashmir,they were involved in rapes,torturing kashmiri people.Now kashmiri people wants an independent nation they dont want to join india or pakistan.Who is responsible for all this?
Shoot all those ministers first.:mad:

Yamaraj

The Lord of Death
qadirahmed said:
the real bastards r in our own nation
Make sure you're not one of them.

gaurav_indian said:
US main target is the oil.Thats why they attacked Iraq then they will attack pakistan and finally india.
Don't worry! We don't have much oil.

gaurav_indian said:
You should also look at the indian army or police in kashmir,they were involved in rapes,torturing kashmiri people.Now kashmiri people wants an independent nation they dont want to join india or pakistan.Who is responsible for all this?
So the whole army and police system is corrupt because of a few bad apples? Tell me why we shouldn't generalize the same way and terminate every muslim, for all they know is to kill and maim?

Kashmir belongs to India and her citizens, not to any specific religious group.

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Yamaraj said:
Make sure you're not one of them.

Don't worry! We don't have much oil.

So the whole army and police system is corrupt because of a few bad apples? Tell me why we shouldn't generalize the same way and terminate every muslim, for all they know is to kill and maim?

Kashmir belongs to India and her citizens, not to any specific religious group.
I have said in my above post "indian army or police in Kashmir" :rolleyes:
And all indians knows about our police.:p

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
gaurav_indian said:
I have said in my above post "indian army or police in Kashmir" :rolleyes:
u hav no right to scold indian army men, for no good reason.
hav u ever spoke for hours with a army men whose battalion was sent to kashmir for fight ? theirs a lot of big things going out which rest of the indains hardly know abt it.

so mind ur words before u point out the indian army.

i'm not talking about police here.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
vish786 said:
u hav no right to scold indian army men, for no good reason.
hav u ever spoke for hours with a army men whose battalion was sent to kashmir for fight ? theirs a lot of big things going out which rest of the indains hardly know abt it.

so mind ur words before u point out the indian army.

i'm not talking about police here.
Sorry dude you also dont know about the other side of the story.And why should i mind my words?Its the truth go and ask the common people of kashmir.Life is not as easy as you are thinking.

qadirahmed

Journeyman
gaurav_indian said:
Sorry dude you also dont know about the other side of the story.And why should i mind my words?Its the truth go and ask the common people of kashmir.Life is not as easy as you are thinking.

wow....... Gaurav superb Bro....... u seems like a Real indian...... u see both the sides........ while the others failed to see.......

All the ppls are talking like a Religious matter....... i have many of the kashmir news...... which u said above.....

keep it up bro......:p

mediator

Technomancer
^N who is responsible for making that life uneasy?

G_I said:
Dont blame the pakistanis always.
AB Vajpayee went to Pak for peace and in return we got Kargil. Yes we shudn't blame Pak always!! For decades terrorists groups have been operating from Pak with no appropriate actions from Paki authorities, we get Mumbai metro,srinagar,deli diwali, malegaon mosque blasts with the traces found to Paki, but I guess we shudn't blame Paki? Paki patients come here for their medical treatment and get it for free in govt. hospitals and then their country's phreaks attack from behind like mosquitoes.....yet we shudn't blame them? The word "always" doesn't count when the paki authority, ISI and terrorist grps operating from their all want INDIA to bleed!! When the 99% blasts in the country killing hundreds are masterminded by Paki brats, then the term "always" has little meaning!!

Go and check urself what is happening in govt hospitals, to Pakis who come to INDIA and then disappear in the crowd, in the madrassas, check the history of Bukhari of Jama Masjid, checkout the historic 'links' of Salman Khan a guy who killed 3 during his 'drunken' driving and yet didn't goto to jail...shud I give u a list?

May be its u who do not know the real side of the story or seem to undermine the gravity of the situation!!

ahmed said:
All the ppls are talking like a Religious matter....... i have many of the kashmir news...... which u said above.....
And where did u read it? In Paki, where media is forbidden to operate freely, a country ruled by a power hungry dictator who called Shazia Khalid's rape case as a money/fame making attempt?

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
qadirahmed said:
wow....... Gaurav superb Bro....... u seems like a Real indian...... u see both the sides........ while the others failed to see.......

keep it up bro......:p
Yeah i dont know why people bring religion in every sensitive issues.India have more muslims than Pakistan or any other nation.And muslims are also part of our society and they have also contributed in the success of India.They are not the minorities now.Common how can you call 15 crore people a minority?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom