How much time for Bazaar thread to be approved!!?!?

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
I started a thread in bazaar section on 16th September (Evening 7-7.30pm)
Its yet to be approved!?

I uploaded all the pics, thread was created with proper guidelines & template.
Besides there is no clear guideline as to how many days does it take to get approved, doesnt make sense to get the thread approved (After a month, with outdated prices) & the next post says "Sorry guys, i already sold it"
I mean come on, be practical!?

Atleast provide a fair idea as to whats the minimum turnaround time!?

-S

P.S. - Its in common interest, & not just for me. Support me people.

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Even I faced the same problem. Mods take their own time to approve the threads. If the mods are so careless, we should move to other forums. Check Erodov Forums. It's much better.
I feel like i should leave Digit forum for good. This Bazaar section is a big joke. These mods behave as though they are doing a big favor for us.

OP
montsa007

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
I had started this thread on friday evening @ about 4.30 before leaving from office.....i wonder how many guys are interested in backing up!?

OP
montsa007

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
same here. I posted a thread in bazaar on 14-15 september (VIP PSU). even PM'ed a mod about it. got nothing.

Even I faced the same problem. Mods take their own time to approve the threads. If the mods are so careless, we should move to other forums. Check Erodov Forums. It's much better.
I feel like i should leave Digit forum for good. This Bazaar section is a big joke. These mods behave as though they are doing a big favor for us.

I am sure none of you will be happy with this.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/132071-dell-inspiron-mini-1012-a.html

@montsa007

You want other mods to listen or reply to this thread ??

see this then :p

**** you moderators :p specially kalpik and dont remember the name :D

**** you again..and will keep ****ing you..now ban me..ban my ip..you will find me here everywhere :p

I dont even know who the mods are duh...

lol

I don't even care who the mods are duh...:shock:

Even if they ban me, I still wont care, I can make 100 id's and they are lame to block it all. If they can block the ip I can still login to the forum..so seriously this is lame statement too :shock:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@montsa007

I am pretty sure that your eyes can differentiate between the blue colour and the green colour. And I am also pretty sure that I have replied in the threads you post in a LOT of times.

So, if your threads get ignored. Please also care to drop a PM. They would instantly get approved.

Extremely sorry for not approving the threads, but kindly drop a PM. I am online most of the time in this forum keeping an eye on the Reported Posts section.

Last edited:
OP
montsa007

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Ok, i am dropping a "PM" now even after knowing the fact that you know whats going on.
P.S. - My threads still to be approved.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^ Just for the note, I had approved cute.bandar's and monsta's threads yesterday itself i.e. the moment I posted in this thread. :)

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I think there should be better rule for bazaar section.

Like threads by member with 200+ posts should not be kept for moderation.
Only members with 30+ posts and 15 days old should be allowed to open new thread...
etc....

This will reduce moderator work.

OP
montsa007

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
^ Just for the note, I had approved cute.bandar's and monsta's threads yesterday itself i.e. the moment I posted in this thread. :)

Please its monTSa & not monSTa :evil:
I think there should be better rule for bazaar section.

Like threads by member with 200+ posts should not be kept for moderation.
Only members with 30+ posts and 15 days old should be allowed to open new thread...
etc....

This will reduce moderator work.

+1

Top Bottom