how much shud i ask for (laptop for sale)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gauravsuneja

macaddict
compaq celeron 1.7ghz
256 mb ram ddr2
120gb hdd sata
945 intel original mobo
wifi and card reader inbuiilt
14inch all black in color
dv writer all in very gud condition .bought 1 year back

gopz

In the zone
I think you can expect around 10k. There are some guys on this forum who always want to lowball each and every thread and give unreasonable quotes. Just ignore them :) Their intention is just to increase their post counts and they will never be interested in your item for sale. Its really bad to see the way they have been brought up.

you can get around 10k for this as gopz said, but I advice you to try to add 512mb RAM so that it becomes more attractive. :) Some people just look at things like the ram and quote dirt low prices. :(

sibot

I did it all for d n00ki3
you can get around 10k for this as gopz said, but I advice you to try to add 512mb RAM so that it becomes more attractive. :) Some people just look at things like the ram and quote dirt low prices. :(

+1
Definitely! The RAM would absolutely shoot up the price. Since the laptop is good enough for running XP and just needs more RAM.

gopz

In the zone
Yeah I too agree about the RAM, add another 256MB and it will make it really attractive.

Also, mention whether you still have the purchase invoice, driver CDs and whether it came with Licenced Windows.

Good luck!!

life31

Journeyman
I am looking for a lappy too. Get back to me ith your price if you are willng to let it off.

gopz

In the zone
EDIT: My post was with reference to another post which was deleted by a mod.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom