How much does the dell inspiron mini 9 cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
I visited the dell website at dell.co.in and noted that the inspiron mini 9 is not available through direct sales, I have to go to a del store. Now I do not know if we have a dell store here in Mangalore. I called Dell and was re-directed to someone who wasn't on their seat, and ended up leaving a message on their answering machine :-S Maybe out to lunch.

Does anyone know the retail price inclusive of all taxes?

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
I am also looking for this.. Dunno why someone like you has an unanswered thread. :p Probably people dunno about its price here. :neutral:

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
Acer is a real vfm, & believe me, u'll get shock by hearing the price of dell inspiron mini 9 :)

B'cause dell's products r always overpriced. It's a fact.

Now anyone in mood of fighting?lol

din

Tribal Boy
I know at least 5 of my friends having trouble with their Acer laptops. From their experience I will never recommend an Acer to anyone. I know the price of Acer is on the lower end though.

Dell inspiron mini 9 looks really interesting..

Acer is a real vfm, & believe me, u'll get shock by hearing the price of dell inspiron mini 9 :)

Now anyone in mood of fighting?lol
Abe Oi! :mad:
We are all begging for the price, and you drop a hint of its price like its some kind of suspense scene in a movie ? :rolleyes:
Directly price bol yaar... :p

IronManForever

^^ ROFLMAO.. :lol:

saqib_khan said:
What? Dell has one of the best deals available. (In US though). Even in this region; Dell is the perfect balance between performance and price. :neutral:

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
it is around 16k (lowest model!)... crap machine... doesn't even come with all the keys. functions has to be accessed using combination keys... max hdd is 16GB (the 16k one will have 4 gigs!).. no dvd drive... i will say wait for inspiron mini 12 rather... though that also doesnt have the option of an optical drive!

IronManForever

^^ WHAT?? What's so bad in that? In fact I do not believe its JUST 16 k... DVD drive in a netbook? Are you dreaming? 4gb SSD for a netbook is NOT enough? Add to it that you can have a 16gb one and buy an expansion if you want later... :neutral:

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Ok read all ur comments.. but jus wanna knw one thing guys !!

wats the advantage of having one of these mini ?? i mean i knw its good prtability.. but apart from taht no real significance ?? plz reply !! i wanna knw !!

IronManForever

^^ Portability is the only thing that its got and its the only thing that counts!! If one wants to buy a netbook, that is. :)

saqib_khan

I M A *STAR*
@IronManForever
Dell has the best deal available in the US, not in India.
e.g. Dell inspiron 1525 for Rs 42000/- (I saw this ad in newspaper, didn't remember the exact config now). Just ask urself , u cud get a better lappy in this range if u opt for compaq or acer.

And wait for the price, i have price quoted in my pc world, i will see & write. But that price is in USD. I don't know if converting it to INR directly is exact thing to do.

Well, so WHAT is the final price of the inspiron mini 9 ?

I read two links:

*www.newtechnology.co.in/dell-inspiron-910-mini-inspiron-pricespecs/
*www.newtechnology.co.in/dell-inspiron-mini-9-laptop-pricespecs/

They both put it at 15K. And considering the model is available for 350$, this actually seems expensive to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom