How much can I sell my old stuff for?

kundalus

Broken In
Kind of offtopic, but M50x chipping off leather on the headband is a very common issue. You can get one of these to protect them and maintain for a long time.

*www.aliexpress.com/item/3301727349...earchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

Thats what Ive been putting on my own set. Earpads can be replaced but the top band cannot be replaced.
Yes, I kind of realised that I'm more of an open back headphone guy. Need better soundstage and not certainly a flat one. So never invested much. Also the chip off happened due to hot climate and less due to usage.

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Yes, I kind of realised that I'm more of an open back headphone guy. Need better soundstage and not certainly a flat one. So never invested much. Also the chip off happened due to hot climate and less due to usage.

I love collecting few good stuffs. Presently do not have any closed back Heaphones with me.
If I feel the price is right I will surely think of it.

I am also from Mumbai.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
I want to sell M50x which was bought about 3 years back. Not used much, out of warranty, headband has some outer layer chipping off and earpads have also chipped off, something very common on them. Other than that in very good condition. Not used for over 40-50hrs collectively in these years. Can anyone suggest how much can I get for these?

Anyone what could be fair price for this M50x??

Nerevarine

Incarnate
3-6k depending on condition. Owner has to judge it and negotiate with buyer.
I bought my brand new one from 7.8k from flipkart and I believe that is lowest it's been for 1-2 years.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Yo guys, longtime.
Just wanted to know if we are allowed to sell Amazon US giftcards (as codes) in the bazaar. Thanks :)

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Where can you redeem a US gift card? I am not sure whether this would be allowed or not, perhaps only @Anorion or @Raaabo can comment on it.

Edit: Also, welcome back @Nanducob, long time no see.
Wow, thanks man, good to be back. Now you’re an Admin ;) great.
Redeem cards in Amazon US only.
plus there are many us sites that accept amazon pay.
*shoppingkim.com/stores-that-accept-amazon-payments/
I see some other people selling these like this
*techenclave.com/community/threads/amazon-usa-gift-cards-email-only.185855/page-8
(please remove link if not allowed)
and there seems to be enough demand.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
If its a few, or a one time thing go ahead, if it is a regular side hustle... IDK will have to ask
welcome back though
Thanks. Good to see older members.
Yeah, I have a couple of cards mostly 5 and 10$ and a 100 $ . Not a side gig as I cancelled prime and no longer shop at amazon, just want to clear out my gcs.

quicky008

Technomancer
I was getting an used i5 8400 from a seller for around 8.8k.

However when the seller sent me some photos of the cpu i observed that some of the gold pads at its rear looked slightly faded/discolored.

This looked rather odd to me-what could have caused such discoloration of the gold pads?Was it because the cpu could have been subjected to high temps for a long time?

Is it a good idea to go for this processor?

quicky008

Technomancer
here are some pics of the cpu.If you look closely at its rear shot,then you can observe the discoloration along the left side of the cpu.

Some of the gold pads look normal,while others look slightly darker than the rest,and a few remaining ones look slightly discolored/faded.

Does it look ok or should it be avoided?

the seller wants 9k for it.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
here are some pics of the cpu.If you look closely at its rear shot,then you can observe the discoloration along the left side of the cpu.

Some of the gold pads look normal,while others look slightly darker than the rest,and a few remaining ones look slightly discolored/faded.

Does it look ok or should it be avoided?

the seller wants 9k for it.
What is so special about this processor that you want to shell out 9k for it? It is not like you are getting a RTX 2070 for 15k with still some months warranty left.

quicky008

Technomancer
Wanted a cheap setup to upgrade my old pc, this cpu seemed good enough. But after checking its condition, i am feeling very hesitant about it.

quicky008

Technomancer
today i came across something rather curious at the FB marketplace,a seller near kolkata was peddling some cpus that he claimed were i5 4th gen.

On closer inspection,they were found to be an unheard of core i5 4470,and he apparently has several of them!

In the i5 4th gen lineup,there is an i5 4440 and the i5 4460,but no 4470-no information pertaining to it is available on intel's website either-neither does it appear to be a prototype or engineering sample.

i have attached a photo of the cpu for reference.

Is this a fake or a counterfeit cpu?

Attachments

• i5 4470.jpg
    i5 4470.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 95
  • i5 4470_2.jpg
    i5 4470_2.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 110

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
today i came across something rather curious at the FB marketplace,a seller near kolkata was peddling some cpus that he claimed were i5 4th gen.

On closer inspection,they were found to be an unheard of core i5 4470,and he apparently has several of them!

In the i5 4th gen lineup,there is an i5 4440 and the i5 4460,but no 4470-no information pertaining to it is available on intel's website either-neither does it appear to be a prototype or engineering sample.

i have attached a photo of the cpu for reference.

Is this a fake or a counterfeit cpu?
Its not listed. But one site is selling it.

*scigwl.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=796

Top Bottom