How much can I sell my old stuff for?

quicky008

Technomancer
Intel Pentium D820 processor
2GB + 1GB ram 672 MHz
Gigabyte G41m combo
Seagate barracuda 120GB

How much i can get for this 10 year old stuff?

Overall price from "Bhangarwala" is ₹500 + ₹500 separate for monitor Dell E900 20" (square shaped).

I tried many e-waste management sites but pretty low estimates below ₹500 avg.
Try selling your g41 m combo mobo separately-it should fetch you atleast 1800 if its in good working condition.

Can anyone tell me how much can i get for a 1yr old Zotac GTX 960 4GB DDR5?

A

amit.tiger12

Try selling your g41 m combo mobo separately-it should fetch you atleast 1800 if its in good working condition.

Yes it's in good condition, working fine, u want to buy whole new computer, deciding from last year. But this old computer no one buying it.
Where to sell motherboard separately?

quicky008

Technomancer
^Try selling it on olx,quickr-i'm sure you'll find some takers for your mobo there as these gigabyte g41 boards are no longer manufactured these days and so there is quite a bit of demand for them amongst people who have older systems based on the lga 775 platform.

A

amit.tiger12

^.
And what about those e waste management sites and government companies, how much cash for other than motherboard?
RAM working, local PSU changed many times, working multimedia keyboard mouse, working 2.1 speaker etc

quicky008

Technomancer
^dont know about them,but i don't think you should expect much from those guys as they won't take the quality/type of the goods you're selling into consideration-they'll only pay a low price that roughly corresponds to the worth of what they expect to be able to salvage/recycle from those items.

fractalnoize

Broken In
Any idea for the selling price of the following setup ?

AMD FX 6300 @3.5GHz
Gigabyte GA 78LMT-S2PT
Sapphire HD 7700 1GB
8GB Corsair 1333 Mhz
Dell IN2030M 20"
Western Digital 500GB Blue
FSP Saga II 500Watt
CM Elite 310

Thanks in advance

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Any idea for the selling price of the following setup ?

AMD FX 6300 @3.5GHz
Gigabyte GA 78LMT-S2PT
Sapphire HD 7700 1GB
8GB Corsair 1333 Mhz
Dell IN2030M 20"
Western Digital 500GB Blue
FSP Saga II 500Watt
CM Elite 310

Thanks in advance
18-20K

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

quicky008

Technomancer
what can be the approximate price of the foll. pc parts?

Core i5 3450

Asus P8 b75-V motherboard

Corsair vengeance 4GB DDR3 *3

They are roughly 4 years old and are in great condition.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey Guys,

Just need a reality check on the Price that I should expect for my MacBookAir (Still under 1 year of remaining EXTENDED warranty till November 2017 )

The config is as follows:

Model: MacBook Air 13 inch (Early 2014 model) and using it since
OS: MacOS Sierra (version 10.12) the latest and up to date,
Processor: 1.7 Ghz, Intel Core i7,
Memory: 8GB DDR3 (1600 Mhz),
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB,
SSD: 512GB+128GB (Transcend JetDrive in the card slot) Please google for more info.

Damaged/Repaired Status: None so far, as it is under pristine condition with no history of any defects or repairs.
Purpose for asking the price: So that (if at all) I plan to sell it, I should get value for my item as it is still 13 months under EXTENDED warranty

Cheers n e-peace...

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey Guys,

Just need a reality check on the Price that I should expect for my MacBookAir (Still under 1 year of remaining EXTENDED warranty till November 2017 )

The config is as follows:

Model: MacBook Air 13 inch (Early 2014 model) and using it since
OS: MacOS Sierra (version 10.12) the latest and up to date,
Processor: 1.7 Ghz, Intel Core i7,
Memory: 8GB DDR3 (1600 Mhz),
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5000 1536 MB,
SSD: 512GB+128GB (Transcend JetDrive in the card slot) Please google for more info.

Damaged/Repaired Status: None so far, as it is under pristine condition with no history of any defects or repairs.
Purpose for asking the price: So that (if at all) I plan to sell it, I should get value for my item as it is still 13 months under EXTENDED warranty

Cheers n e-peace...

Are you kidding me? 25-30K ???

Top Bottom