How much can I sell my old stuff for?

quicky008

Technomancer
The specs of that macbook are largely outdated-but still as macs do have some sort of flaunt value it can be expected to fetch roughly 25k (or more,if the seller can find a customer who's gullible enough to believe that its still a powerhouse computing device just because its a mac and packs an i7 cpu).But i don't think it will fetch anything more than 30k,and that too is a very generous estimation.

arko1983

In the zone
How much for this setup:

I7 920(never overclocked)
gigabyte ex58 extreme
12 gb corsair dominator
a card with 2x usb 3.0
no warranty in any product
but its working fine

Broken In
How much I can get for:

* Intel i3-3220 processor (out of warranty)
* Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H Motherboard (out of warranty)
* Corsair 8GB DDR3 RAM Model CMV8GX3M1A1600C11 (1 year old, lifetime warranty)

Last edited:

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Can someone please help with this?

CM 690 II Plus (w/ Side Glass, USB3)
AMD Phenom II x4 320
Sapphire HD6850
MSI 880GM-E35
Ripjaws X 4GB
CM GX450W
CM Hyper TX3

And, separately,
BenQ G2220 HD

All purchased roughly 5 years ago.

Comments would be appreciated.

anky

Youngling
how much shu di expect for my ZOTAC GTX 1060 6 GB AMP edition. used for 4 months and still more than 4.5 yrs warranty left.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
how much shu di expect for my ZOTAC GTX 1060 6 GB AMP edition. used for 4 months and still more than 4.5 yrs warranty left.

i just paid 18k for the mini edition, november purchase, but sourced from US, so no warranty. BTW may i know why you want to sell it?

- - - Updated - - -

how much should i price my 2011-purchased MSI N580GTX Lightning III (1.5GB) for? card's in good condition with barely any gaming or movie-watching done through it.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
how much should i price my 2011-purchased MSI N580GTX Lightning III (1.5GB) for? card's in good condition with barely any gaming or movie-watching done through it.

anyone?

- - - Updated - - -

because AMD has closed the gap in DX11 titles, with updated drivers and RX 480 beats the **** out of 1060 in DX12

for a few moments i was left flabbergasted there! however due to the following reasons, i have decided to think it over before outrightly trying to sell off the 1060 to get the 480:

1. have a rather huge backlog of older PC games (DX11 & older) to be played, and in 1080p only.
2. time spent on PC gaming may be less, as i usually game on consoles more whenever i can squeeze out some free time to play; presently its on the PS4. i revived my ailing PC after more than an year, and upgrading from an MSI N580GTX to a 1060 now.
3. i wanted/want to keep my spending strictly below the 20k mark, and to buy only a used GPU (keeping in mind the budgetary constraint). also, havent seen a 480 selling on the forums, while saw 2-3 1060s one after the other.

though am still in double minds as to what to do when the 1060 is delivered to me. tough to take a call!

Nerevarine

Incarnate
The 1060 is still a decent card, it is cheaper than RX 480 and offers comparable framerates, but the actual point is, Nvidia tends to cripple their older cards, they have been doing it for a long time now, but AMD on the otherhand still adds driver updates and performance improvements over time, so in a long run, an RX 480 might be a better choice, depending upon price and availablity ofcourse

Plus free sync monitors are available for as cheap as 12k-13k

but if you already have a 1060, then there is literally no point selling it for a RX 480, the increase in perf does not justify the loss in value you get by selling and buying the new card..

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
The 1060 is still a decent card, it is cheaper than RX 480 and offers comparable framerates, but the actual point is, Nvidia tends to cripple their older cards, they have been doing it for a long time now, but AMD on the otherhand still adds driver updates and performance improvements over time, so in a long run, an RX 480 might be a better choice, depending upon price and availablity ofcourse

Plus free sync monitors are available for as cheap as 12k-13k

but if you already have a 1060, then there is literally no point selling it for a RX 480, the increase in perf does not justify the loss in value you get by selling and buying the new card..

Even AMD crippling their old cards, disabled async cores on GCN 1.0 cards

Top Bottom