How much can I sell my old stuff for?

bodmas

Journeyman
Hello Members,
How much i can get for "Pre-owned Original Xbox 360 wired controller with 1 year shop warranty"? Offers accepted on PM also.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
How much for

1. PSP 3004 with 4 umds (NFS mw, tekken 5, patapon and some other) with Case and Modded.
2. Ainol Venus tablet. Out of warranty. Micro sd slot not working. 2 Scratches across the screen
3. PSP 3004 Broken display. Its washed out with horizontal lines traversing the screen. I think screen needs to be replaced.

Hrishi

e970 , 6 months old. in very good condition , with only a minor scratch on rear glass... rest everything is as good as new.
Thinking to buy a more rugged piece of phone.... this one feels very delicate in hand and I am always concerned about dropping it any now or then..... it was stupid to use rear panel made of glass...makes the phone so effing slippery and delicate

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
e970 , 6 months old. in very good condition , with only a minor scratch on rear glass... rest everything is as good as new.
Thinking to buy a more rugged piece of phone.... this one feels very delicate in hand and I am always concerned about dropping it any now or then..... it was stupid to use rear panel made of glass...makes the phone so effing slippery and delicate

How much did you paid for it? and what is the current OS of phone? is the phone rooted and/or the bootloader unlocked?

Hrishi

How much did you paid for it? and what is the current OS of phone? is the phone rooted and/or the bootloader unlocked?

I paid 19k for it when I purchased it in month of December. I have JellyBean Stock 4.1 running , rooted with unlocked bootloader.
I have used several roms on it but the feel of LG's UI is something the custom roms can't beat. So I am still on it.

The phone should get a Kitkat update pretty soon , as one of the variant has received it.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't you think it's kinda low.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I paid 19k for it when I purchased it in month of December. I have JellyBean Stock 4.1 running , rooted with unlocked bootloader.
I have used several roms on it but the feel of LG's UI is something the custom roms can't beat. So I am still on it.

The phone should get a Kitkat update pretty soon , as one of the variant has received it.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't you think it's kinda low.

12-13k because of no warranty. Else the phone is a beast (I have it too :D )

South Korean variant F180 got kitkat recently, i'm expecting a late july or early august roll out for our AT&T version.

to prevent the phone slipping off the hands, why not use a tpu case :confused:

I'm using this one: *geb.ebay.in/g/ImportHubViewItem?itemid=291068978847

Hrishi

12-13k because of no warranty. Else the phone is a beast (I have it too :D )

South Korean variant F180 got kitkat recently, i'm expecting a late july or early august roll out for our AT&T version.

to prevent the phone slipping off the hands, why not use a tpu case :confused:

I'm using this one: *geb.ebay.in/g/ImportHubViewItem?itemid=291068978847

Yeah , it's a beast. I mean killer in Specs and Display and everything other than the stupid cam ( I got DSLR , so no worries for me).
I have tons of case lying around , A TPU case of E975 , a Crystal case , a Pouch , a Rugged Holster as well imported for like 1300INR . But it's way too heavy to use.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW , how much did you got that TPU case for ??

Top Bottom