How much can I sell my old stuff for?

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
Wouldn't get much for this, would I?

AMD Athlon ii x4 635 (Warranty till october)
Gigabyte 880GM UD2H (Not sure about warranty. Either it expired last year or its valid till october)
2*2 GB G. Skill Ripjaws 1333MHz (Not sure, I think its backed by lifetime warranty)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Wouldn't get much for this, would I?

AMD Athlon ii x4 635 (Warranty till october)
Gigabyte 880GM UD2H (Not sure about warranty. Either it expired last year or its valid till october)
2*2 GB G. Skill Ripjaws 1333MHz (Not sure, I think its backed by lifetime warranty)

8k is good deal. If you can sell it some of your friends who don't have any knowledge about tech stuff, you can sell it for 10k, saying that Quad Core, 4GB :D

koolent

Youngling
I have an MSI R6770-MD1GD5 and A Corsair CX430 v2.. I want to upgrade my system to a i5-3570K so as to go to about 4 GHz.

The deal is that I want to sell the GPU and PSU and most-probably get a CX600 and a HD7850.

The PSU and GPU both are in warranty and just 6 months old, not even a scratch on anyone, So, what can be the price?

Plus I also have The Compaq CQ3070IL + 1GB of DDR2 RAM and I want to sell it..

So, anyone with the prices please :p :)

Last edited:

koolent

Youngling
Done sir, now talking about the CQ3070IL? What about that, its 4 yrs old btw :p I upgraded the GPU and the PSU recently.

The Specs are:

C2D E7400 @ 3.2 GHz
OEM cooler
2 GB DDR2 @ 400 MHz
MSI MS-7525 (Boston)
Generic 180W power
Segate Barracuda 500 GB 7200 RPM
the Compaq Chassis
DVD Writer with Lightscribe X24

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Done sir, now talking about the CQ3070IL? What about that, its 4 yrs old btw :p I upgraded the GPU and the PSU recently.

The Specs are:

C2D E7400 @ 3.2 GHz
OEM cooler
2 GB DDR2 @ 400 MHz
MSI MS-7525 (Boston)
Generic 180W power
Segate Barracuda 500 GB 7200 RPM
the Compaq Chassis
DVD Writer with Lightscribe X24

7.5k max for the above mentioned

koolent

Youngling
well, what if I told you, my friend sold his AMD Phenom 12 year old rig to the *computer wala in Rs. 10k.. Then, How much value do you think I might get? He didn't own a GPU, nothing!

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ selling locally always will get you a good deal. But then it's upto the cosmetic condition etc. So locally max you can get is 10k.

Hrishi

3.5 year OLD Western Digital SATA II 3.0Gbps, Out of warranty product.
Capacity : 250GB
Speed : 7200RPM | 8MB Cache.
Its is perfect condition.

What should be reasonable price I should ask for iT ?
I was thinking about 1300Rs.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I recently bought a used 1TB unde Warranty for 3.3k. Otherwise i would have taken your HDD w/o any question. Good luck for your sale.

Hrishi

I recently bought a used 1TB unde Warranty for 3.3k. Otherwise i would have taken your HDD w/o any question. Good luck for your sale.

Actually I have a 1TB WD 7200RPM 64MB Cache Caviar Green Under 3 Year warranty also , but I am planing to exchange it with a portable 1TB HDD. :)

Top Bottom