How many special issues are there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techn0crat

RPG FTW!!!
From last year,We are getting 3 special issues instead of 2 each year i.e. June,October and December,each for 200 Rs/-.What we get in this special issues are more number of DVDs and DroolMaal/Bazaar section eating up half the magazine(October-Icons of Trust,December-Zero 1 awards).I don't think it's fair considering price for regular issues is now 150/-.
What do you think guys?

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
Might be a little off topic

As per the earlier subscription offer, there are 4 Special Issues in a year and they are still charging the subscribers as per 4 special issues but they have given only 3 special issues in a year so far.

As per the subscription offer:

Regular issues is Rs.150/-
Special Issue is Rs.200/-

Price of 12 regular issues would be Rs.1800/-

Stands price for 1 year = Rs.2000/- - price of regular issues Rs.1800/- = Rs.200/-

Special issue price Rs.200/- - Regular issue price Rs.150/- = Rs.50/-

Difference of Rs.200/- divided by Rs.50/- = 4 (issues)

Therefore there should be 4 Special issues in a year, but digit is giving just 3 Special issues in a year, what happens to the 4th special issue?

The price of the regular issues at Rs.150/- is too high or the no. of pages should be increased to 180+ for each month.

toofan

Technomancer
I agree to technocrates. Most of the times they fill there jumbo issue by drool mall type of things.

Krow

Crowman
The point of the issue was to help users buy stuff during the festive season. There's plenty of content other than drool maal IMO. I liked the increase in the intensity of reviews. I really liked the mobo shootout! :)

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
What we get in this special issues are more number of DVDs and DroolMaal/Bazaar section eating up half the magazine(October-Icons of Trust,December-Zero 1 awards).I don't think it's fair considering price for regular issues is now 150/-.
What do you think guys?

Yeah, that's completely true. There are always more and more products in every special issue. What's the sense in reviewing so much products?
I don't even read those long gadget-reviews, useless stuff.
I think this section should be completely moved to DVDs.
And instead of that, they should give more informative articles.

Krow

Crowman
Guys, there is a feedback section for the mag. You all can post there. The admins (Anorion at least) visit regularly. You will get explanations for your queries and also you can demand sections which you want in the mag, eg music, movies, etc. Please post there. :)

OP
Techn0crat

Techn0crat

RPG FTW!!!
I agree with Rishabh_sharma1990.
They should move reviews to DVDs in PDF and Videos format instead of giving softwares worth Rs 6000/-
@Techalomaniac
I am thinking to post bunch of suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom