How many of you think Digit should start Instant messanger?

How many of you think digit should start an Instant Messanger?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

toofan

Technomancer
Hello friends,
I had come up with an idea(If its not posted by anyone earlier) that for better helping and supporting each other don't you think that there should be a Instant Messenger by Digit.

Please give your views and ideas about this. And tell how many of you agree to me.

Also please take part in the poll.

Last edited:

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Whenever I've come on IRC I find people discussing some game as to who shot whom and who is in who's back alley. IM would be a PAIN. Besides, I am not so JOBLESS. Forum is convenient that way.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
IM would be a PAIN. Besides, I am not so JOBLESS
hahahaha..rightly said :D

but there should be IM in the forum..those who want to chat and pass free time ...maybe discuss some urgent probs ..IM is not a bad idea either

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
Why to go anywhere else? If we have a common platform to share. We know most of the users here, I know he is expert in this and he is expert in that. here we understand each other very well. And some times its very urgent that you need to have a continuous discussion. The problem which takes one or two days to solve can get solved in 2 minutes. We can be in continuous contact of the person needing help or when we need help.

Please take part in the poll also.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
Another thing is if people get their problems solved on IM, then these solutions may not be available to other users in the forum. The solution will have to repeated again and again and again........ We still have that problem now with people not searching before they post :S

iinfi

mekalodu
how to get to the IRC room??
i tried to get to the room once but there was noone there. can someone guide me??

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
@all ...

u guys.. better than a IRC or a IM.... id to start a shout in the site itself... those of u frequent to other ech sites will be knowing what i mean.. its better..simpler..convinent and good for all of us...

Well the idea seems good to me, but only digit forum members should be allowed on it. it can be good when someone needs a quick response :) I myself had times like that, that is why i think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom