how many of you have feared playing F.E.A.R

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitash

Intel OCer
I feared playing FEAR..i finnaly started playing it a year back and was really scared the first half...but then it gets repetetive

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Only got scared bout the result of playing with headphone. Sometimes my mom has to climp up the stairs to call me for dinner and start flaming when i will be gaming with my headsets:(

adithyagenius

I WANT MORE FPS!!
F.E.A.R has lots of lame attempts at scaring players. But the gameplay is awesome. Its just that its a wannabe scary game. This wannabeness is lame. On the other hand, Doom 3 has good scary moments but its way to irritating to play without lights. I didnt have the patience to play so I never played the 4th level. The scariest games i played were all less than 3 mb - 5 days a stranger, 6 days a sacrifice, trilby's notes and 7 days a skeptic.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
I found F.E.A.R not scarry..but made me jumpy at times. At night with headphones....climbing down stairs..and suddenly the red girl appears....music is good...

Doom 3 was alarming..though not scary. Those monsters jumping out..and having to switch hands for torch/gun. Though at times the constant darkness was irritating (very).

By the was..F.E.A.R is supposed to be based on 'Japanese Horror' movie genre...interesting...though dont know where they picked up Paxton Fettel's eating habits..yuck...!!!! :)

cynosure

UbuntuUser
When in my hostel I used to play FEAR, a friend of mine used to give me company. There were moments when both of us were scared.
Its one nice game.

karmanya

Journeyman
I remember playing the first couple of levels like a nutcase, emptying clips at shadows... jumping, turning and firing from tiny noises. got used to it by the time i reached the next couple of levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom