how many of you have feared playing F.E.A.R

Status
Not open for further replies.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
hello,

First Encounter Assault and Reconnaissance, my favourate Fps game after Halflife. It was released in 2005 and i am playing it now. Any way to be frank i am pretty much feard by the shadows, the little girl, and many other things. How many of you feared playing the F.E.A.R.

upendra_gp

In the zone
i feared to play it! i somehow was playing it one night. nobody was at home and the light were gone. as soon as light came i uninstalled it.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Didn't find it all that scary.Doom III had some excellent moments which shook me at times.I didn't find the part of Alma coming up at random places & turning to dust when approached to be that scary.But then again that's just my opinion.;)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
after seeing so many good reviews on F.E.A.R, am gonna get it today. I hope that it's still available in store. Yes, I haven't yet played it and am certainly gonna try it :)

P

paranj

FIRST ENCOUNTER ASSUALT RECON is a good game. looks good and plays well but nothing scary. Doom 3 is scarier than this.

johny rico

i hack.. sometimes
DOOM 3 is DUMB:mad:. they switch off all light and expect us to fight a stupid monster with a pistol. Though i feared i got annoyed after sometime. F.E.A.R is the best scary horror game. U can't expect ghost to jump from ceiling or wait around the corner. It really scared the **** outta me when the ghost suddenly appeared in the lift:D and really couldn't predict when it'll come.
F.E.A.R is the best

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Please dont hit me with a brick.
I know I am an exception. I actually didnt find FEAR that scary. In the beginning I was like scared but then got used to it. The game that scared me most so far is DOOM 3 (which too got boring after playing for sometime).
An IMP jumping out of an gutter ready to bite you to death >> A child who doesnt seem interested in harming you or spooky noises from unseesn sources.

ancientrites

In the zone
i played Fear especially the little girl pops up from no where that makes scare but again when compared to doom3,silent hill2 and alone in the dark(the new nightmare) Fear is behind.that IMO

offtopic
has anyone played alone in the dark new nightmare i have played it both on psone and pc.i preferred joystick.this particular game has one of best orchestral sound,zombies and puzzles are mediocore.anyways i liked it.

P

paranj

lol nuthing is scary for me. I dont believe in this $hit and other time i am sleepy:D

P

paranj

^^watched them all. Even Ring and Grudge 2. Comedy movies na?

johny rico

i hack.. sometimes
man Grudge is the funniest!!! movie of all time. The ghost makes funny noise and some cat is screaming in the background:D i guess someone should start a thread for comedy movies which are mistaken to be horror:D F.E.A.R would have been more scary if Alma tried to kill us instead of scaring, unlike other scary games.

P

paranj

^^Alma made me roflmao while playing it :D She dosent have clothes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom