How is this head phone and the offer ?

bukaida

In the zone
I need to buy a headphone and searching online for the same. I came across this offer in ebay

Original Sennheiser HD 201Headphone for iPod Walkmen MP3 Player All 3.5 Jack | eBay

However, the same model on flipkart and Naaptol is showing the price almost double. I am not a frequent online shopper. Should I go for it?

Gollum

Collector
the headphone is not all that great. you would need a headphone amp for it.
the ear cups are not very tight too so there is very less nose isolation.

I would only buy from a power seller at e-bay and one who has at least 99% positive feedback.

OP
bukaida

bukaida

In the zone
Thanks for the comment.Actually the only thing that interested me was the name "Sennheiser". But viewing the feedback for this model, it will not worthy to go for it. presently I am using philips SHE3570BL In-the-ear Headphone which is giving a decent output w.r.t it's price. It seems that this one will not be a major improvement over that.

abishekram

Broken In
*www.ebay.in/itm/151008628244?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

I bought here the same Sennheiser HD201 which is from just 890 with shipping charges. It was original with bill and 2 years warranty as well :) :)

To say about the headset, it is not so louder when connected to a phone or ipod. But definitely a better one for PC users. Also one of the annoying thing is that the wire length is of 3 meters.

OP
bukaida

bukaida

In the zone
Finally I have ordered Sennheiser MX 170 Earphones - Sennheiser: Flipkart.com with 10% Monday discount @Rs.477 with free shipping. The review seemed to be good at flipkart. I will post my review here once I get it.

Top Bottom