How is Spice Mi-410 ?

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
It's really good on paper... It has got nice specs...

However, you should check for reviews...

Spice is not a brand to be trusted...

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
It's got nice specs, the phone is a HUAWEI Ideos X6, rebrand. Kinda like the ZTE Blade being sold as Dell XCD 35.

The phone is good, but I just can't get over the fact that it looks a bit UGLY.

mukeshgupta

Broken In
It's got nice specs, the phone is a HUAWEI Ideos X6, rebrand. Kinda like the ZTE Blade being sold as Dell XCD 35.

The phone is good, but I just can't get over the fact that it looks a bit UGLY.

You are probably right about the specs. I don't see any other android phone in the Indian market to match the specs of the Mi 410 at this price range. It is important to note that the Spice M-410 is available for Rs.13999 at Spice Mi-410

It's tremendous value for money at this price. Plus I read somewhere that they are also offering a coupon code this month which is valid on this phone. For 13K this is a good buy especially with the snapdragon processor.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
if you can get MI-410, why think about Optimus One? but do check about service center before getting it. as it is not made by Spice, if something goes bad, Spice may take months to fix it.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
there is difference between looking good & good build quality. Motorola Defy is built well but not so much on the looks. SE Arc looks good but build quality isn't great.

Thanx for pointing that out...

Top Bottom