how is samsung NP350V5C-S04IN?

xpert007

Broken In
hw about this laptop
NP350V5C-S03IN - OVERVIEW | SAMSUNG India

how is this build quality, does it has throttling issue , heating issue, how is its speaker quality , speaker quality?

rider

as Kratos
Better to buy HP Pavilion G6-2016TX Laptop Price in India, HP Pavilion G6-2016TX Laptop Laptop Reviews - Infibeam.com It's a normal laptop with no issues.

hp india is providing 2 Years Onsite Warranty on this model with one year accidental cover. So, better to advantage of this offer before it ends.

OP
X

xpert007

Broken In
bro i am asking about lappy not which lappy to choose....
one of my frnd owns this hp one and he had got replaced his lappy's lcd 2 times, though hp service is among best , but ther malfunction rates are high.

if anyone owns this lappy or anyone knows something about it then tell how is its build quality , sound quality(is it really loud enough ), screen quality ,does it has throttling issue , heating issue , fps drop issue (while playing games).

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
bro i am asking about lappy not which lappy to choose....
one of my frnd owns this hp one and he had got replaced his lappy's lcd 2 times, though hp service is among best , but ther malfunction rates are high.

if anyone owns this lappy or anyone knows something about it then tell how is its build quality , sound quality(is it really loud enough ), screen quality ,does it has throttling issue , heating issue , fps drop issue (while playing games).

Its fine, plus HP used to had issues, no problem as of now. The only thing is, G6 lineup's built is top notch, but fair enough.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
why don't you check it personally...seems good with 3rd Gen I5 with 2GB 7670M and 1 TB hard disk...i suggest you to check before purchasing and also compare it HP and Dell 15R.

OP
X

xpert007

Broken In
Asus K53SM-SX010D Laptop (2nd Gen Ci5/ 4GB/ 750GB/ DOS/ 2GB Graph): Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Asus Notebook It is cheap because of no windows.

does asus had made any recent launch of 3rd gen i5 or k55vm i5 version ?
if yes then what is the price and specs...

rider

as Kratos
does asus had made any recent launch of 3rd gen i5 or k55vm i5 version ?
if yes then what is the price and specs...

Yes, Asus K55VM-SX120V with all same specs but with 3rd gen core-i5, HD cam, 1 USB 3.0 port, windows 7 and 8GB RAM. It costs 8k more for these upgradation.

Last edited:

Kirtu Jindal

Broken In
Personally i never used Samsung Laptops but after going through your thread i have checked the specifications and everything of this Samsung lappy, so its nice and the best think which i like most is its look; i mean the overall appearance! Entire configuration is also Praiseworthy!
It would be better if you could move out your step on any nearby electronics and hands on this model once before you pay for anything.
Else one more option you can consider if you like to and that's 'HP 2000 Series 2124TU'.

OP
X

xpert007

Broken In
Personally i never used Samsung Laptops but after going through your thread i have checked the specifications and everything of this Samsung lappy, so its nice and the best think which i like most is its look; i mean the overall appearance! Entire configuration is also Praiseworthy!
It would be better if you could move out your step on any nearby electronics and hands on this model once before you pay for anything.
Else one more option you can consider if you like to and that's 'HP 2000 Series 2124TU'.

i live in a city which doesnot have any shop having this laptop ,i had already checked in all stores......

Top Bottom