how is mtnl triband

Status
Not open for further replies.

harshagarwal

Journeyman
i want to subscribe to mtnl's triband service in mumbai.

i want to the response of you all members who have used it.

i.e is their service good and reliable ?is it always running and if down how long are the down times?

and especially do they provide modem or a router, coz i want 2 connect 4 pc's to the net.

i called 1504 their helpline today morning and an stupid person was answering me.when asked him that whether they are going to provide router or modem he said he dont know anything and he has just arrived in the office.

plz help me

mediator

Technomancer
MTNL TRIBAND IS THE BEST!
Of all the broadband services, I have heard frequent system instabilities and sify really SUX!
But MNL starts from minimum 256 Kbps!

I would suggest u go for RS.590 plan (thats the price in Delhi)
It has 500 Mb durin day time and night unlimited !!!
Which means virtually unlimited just in 590!!

Coz u dont only surf during day and do automated big download at night! Well I have heard In mumbai rates r even cheaper !

Ashish

Broken In
I would suggest u go for RS.590 plan (thats the price in Delhi)
It has 500 Mb durin day time and night unlimited !!!
Which means virtually unlimited just in 590!!

Well i have taken this plan , and its working pretty fine.
I get speed of 190kbps surfing and 25-35kbps d/l .And it suites me also.
Their customer care is also good. I had a problem in connecting last week, i called 1504 and my connection was running again within 24hrs.
As far as router is concerned , they provide u a ADSL-502T router.

godsownman

Padawan
Yah I have heard its good .

I have not used it yet but am considering going in for it soon.

By the way its a govt company so you can be assured that there service will be good atleast when there is severe competition,

godzi_85

In the zone
hmm its very good.. just that the poeple who come to install the modem and stuff are not technically sound.. lol which means that if you run into some problem... lol your screwed!! cause they won`t know how to solve(they are oenly trained to do what has ben taught to them) ..
but mtnl triband is very good very less downtime also!! very nice!!
plus mtnl for sure would be comng up with better plans in the near future too.. and the night plan surely rocks..

abt the night plan(59o rs)
pros - good speeds, rare downtimes, great connectivity , no p2p blocked

cons - you gotta stay awake until 12 to start your unlimtied connection for the next 8 hours..
also 8 hours is a little less i feel..should have been increased to 10. that is from 10-8!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom